Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Mighty

Mighty Commodore Commodore

Re: Who would have thought....

Are we certain things we have seen so far will not be dismissed later at writers convenience. IE D getting sick so she can't be a cylon... then writers wanting her to be cylon either dismiss that or write in something to explain it.

2. Hobs202

Hobs202 Commodore Commodore

That's an interesting idea for Halo 3. ;) :p

3. Klagg

Klagg Captain Captain

I still think it is Tory. It does not make sense that there would be two Cylons on Galactica before the attack. I do not know Tory's history but she has placed herself close to power quickly after Billy's death.

Ander is also a good choice.

4. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

i justt wouldnt be suprised if the five cylons are an earlier model.
    and not all cylons are young.. remember dean stockwell's character.
    as for

we just saw recently that cylons indeed can get sick and die from human diseases.
    they may be stronger then a human and thus more able to withstand certain physical punishment but they indeed can get sick.

5. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

I think it would be interesting if it were Dee, because that could give Admiral Adama a half cylon grandchild. Then Adama definitely would be a cylon. Not as some half assed excuse for a Lee/Kara reunion (gag me) but damn, Apollo's been contemptuous of the idea that "one of us could love one of them." Him being in love with a cylon himself would make for storyline fodder and a half.

6. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

An interesting point. :)

7. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

Next week's TV Guide says we will definitely learn who 1 of the Final Five is. Also, next season's theme will be about what makes for a Cylon. The reveal will definitely be somebody we know. It sounds like next year will involve the Colonials rethinking their relationship to the Cylons. Maybe the revelation is that the Final Five are really on their side. Hmmm

8. T'Pers0n

T'Pers0n Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yet, cylons are popping up in four thousand year old temples. I think we're in for a complete redefining of what exactly a cylon is. And, I don't think it's going to be "they rebelled, they evolved, there are many copies, and they have a plan". At least, not in the sense we've been lead to believe. They don't know who programmed them or where they came from. Something is up.

9. V

V Commodore Commodore

Not to turn this into a debate, but I completely agree:

It is impossible for Zarek to be a CYlon because he's been a public figure for something like 30 years.

10. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Here is something of interest I saw over at sciffy posted by Miss Echelon

11. Tamek

Tamek Admiral Admiral

It couldn't be *Tigh* that's a cylon, could it?

12. Caprica_Six

Or Ellen maybe? ;)

13. T'Pers0n

T'Pers0n Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

that wouldn't make much sense because then it'd mean Cap Six knew who the final five were.

Maybe some after-event report just stated that Ellen was found in her home, poisoned. And, chip Baltar helps Six put the pieces together.

14. Fencer

Fencer Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Tigh did tell the circle tha the killed Ellen for callobarating though he didn't mention that he posioned her. Adama asks what happened to Ellen at the end of "Hero" but the epiosde ends before Tigh tells Adama.

15. warriorsfan

warriorsfan Admiral Admiral

Ellen's dead body was left behind in a Resistance hideout. The Cylons still controlled New Caprica after the battle, it isn't unreasonable to assume that Ellen's body was discovered poisoned, and the Cylons put two and two together. The Cylons knew she was a collaborator, they knew what the Resistance (led by Tigh) did to human collaborators on New Caprica, they knew that Ellen wouldn't be killed like that without Tigh's approval, etc. The Cylons are pretty smart, I'm sure they could extrapolate what happened just like Homicide detective can do the same to solve cases.

16. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I hope that's what ends up happening. I'd love that.

17. Teek

Teek Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

There are spoilers about on the Television Without Pity BSG boards about the finale. Could be BS, could be the identities of four of the Final Five. Some make sense, one very much less so.

18. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

These spoilers that the previous poster mentioned over at television without pity are highly, highly suspect, but nevertheless here they are for historical appreciation.

EDIT, spoiler code not working, try try again.

TWOP Linky

19. Caprica_Six

The stuff about the Sharon/Laura/Six connection is really cool I hope that's true.

20. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

All four of them are cylons? I'm sorry. I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. You can't sustain a storyline with chief, Tigh, Anders, and Tory all being cylons. It's a tad overkill, don't you think? Oh, this is from TWOP. That explains it.