Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Iarfirithwen

Iarfirithwen Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Re: Cylon POV Episode shelved!

Funny. Doesn't smell like that at all to me.

2. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cain never mentioned a civilian fleet and scripts have indicated that Galactica and Pegasus will fight it out.

3. Iarfirithwen

I'm sure there's quite a lot that we've not heard Cain mention. You expect Cain will mention she left civvies behind?

Where do you think the ship Laird came from has gone?

As far as I am concerned it sounds completely plausible considering everything we know about the rest of Season 2 (which is an aweful lot more than that). Really there's not that much in that synopsis.
    We also know that Pegasus is around for the rest of Season 2. I would assume Starbuck gets back after the initial conflict between the vipers. Something has to put a stop to the conflict pretty quickly.

4. FluffyUnbound

FluffyUnbound Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It also makes it appear that Cain lives out the episode. Doesn't that contradict other known spoilers?

Unless this is how they made this one into a 2-parter.

5. Iarfirithwen

How's that? We are lead to believe by other sources that she dies in Resurrection Ship. This episode has now been edited to be a 2-parter and the synopsis refers only to Part 1.

I don't think they are going to say in a synopsis for an episode that someone is going to die.

6. Hobs202

Hobs202 Commodore Commodore

My question is: What the hell IS the Ressurrection Ship (if it is indeed refering to the Cylon ship)

If Kara got Adama and Cain's attention with only exterior photos, than it can' t be the place where Cylon humanoids get ressurected (unless she got inside the ship too). And it can't be the one the Ancient Kobol ships since Roslin would be moaning about the destruction of a "sacred object." Maybe it's a ship that supplies/creates the organic components for all other cylon ships.

7. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

is it Admiral Nelena Cain or Admiral Helena Cain?

8. V

V Commodore Commodore

MASSIVE SPOILERS

From "Now Playing" link above.

Well I think that settles it.

I thought the "is must be a colonial ship" stuff was silliness, and the Resurrection Ship thing does make sense although I didn't like it (I have NO IDEA why I have that reaction, so I guess I'll turn around on that one).

Also, as was strongly hinted from the conversation between Laird and Tyrol and Cally, looks like Cain canabilized whatever civilian ships it came across for spare parts and drafted the crews.

I'm actually happy they extended this thing to two parts; it means more Admiral Cain and she's the woman you love to hate.

**The pre-release promotions called her "Nelena Cain" but this is never mentioned in dialogue and her full name is not given in the on screen credits. However, the scifi.com official site's page for that ship calles her "Helena Cain" and we've taken that as the new official one.

9. Trubinator

I really hope they blow up the Pegasus with all hands aboard. BSG needs to be a show about hopelessness, not hope. I REALLY loathe this crap about winning a battle against the cylons. RDM is turning BSG into Trek.

10. V

V Commodore Commodore

Well, Pegasus is going to survive AT LEAST until the end of season 2. Galactica is going to take it over.

11. Trubinator

I'll be annoyed if they keep it for more than five or six episodes. It's already undermining the show's premise, so keeping it until the finale screams of cheaply making people happy about there being survivors.

12. Hobs202

Hobs202 Commodore Commodore

What's so bad about giving the Cylons a bloody nose once in a while? They did in "The Hand of God" and "Flight of the Phoenix." How is having the good guys win a sign that "RDM is turning BSG into Trek????"
    A lot of other scifi/fantasy shows also have the good guys/main character win the end.

Yeah, the good guys shouldn't ALWAYS win, but they shouldn't always LOSE otherwise it gets boring. They should be able to win and lose. Otherwise the characters just look like a bunch of loooooosers.

Anyway, what do you want? The entire fleet to get wiped out?

And BSG is a show about keeping hope ALIVE undering hard circumstances. It's not about killing hope. And also BSG isn't just a drama show, it's a Science Fiction show just like Trek. There are bound to be SOME subtle similiarities to Trek.

13. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Guys please please please don't change the thread title. While we all may love spoilers, there are others who don't. Let's not ruin their fun :thumbsup:

14. Trubinator

I can see where you're coming from, but forgive me for not accepting two human combat ships dealing a blow to a cylon FLEET of ships. The latter ships are also more powerful.

15. Caprica_Six

Interesting if not bizzare spoiler (take this one with a grain of salt):

This comes from the Secret Cylon, link

16. illya_kuryakin

illya_kuryakin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hmm. Some fan got wind of a few elements of finale. Episodes 219 and 220 are actually called “Lay Down Your Burdens, Pt.1 and 2”

17. Caprica_Six

Ooooh anything more you can add to the information? :angel:

18. illya_kuryakin

illya_kuryakin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Only that, like all spoilers, take everything you hear with a grain - make that a cup - of salt. Ron has a habit of re-writing scripts until the last moment. Even what I know will likely change before these episodes air so there's not much point adding to the disinformation. I expect at least one element will remain unchanged: the Cylons want to talk. why and how events play out will blow you away.

19. frankncc72405a

frankncc72405a Captain Captain

:drool:
    can't wait...this sounds great! :cool:

20. Caprica_Six

Indeed :drool: These spoilers are addictive :D