Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Caprica_Six, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Samura

Samura Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

As suggested I want Billy to be BADASS EVIL Cylon, who kills babies and petty officers.

IT will be cool to the actor playing completely oposite role and come to taunt Roslin.

2. Lucky Red

Lucky Red Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So, let's recap...

Duella breaks billies pump by boning Appolo. This makes him want to open up a big can of kickass and out comes the badass, baby killing cylon. And Roslin, who sees him as a son, sends him to his airlock, without dinner!

I see a cool couple of eps there.

3. FluffyUnbound

FluffyUnbound Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I am not always so sure that Roslin sees Lee as a "son".

She flirts with him constantly. That minx.

Watching the rerun of Resistance last night, I noted that in the scene during her escape when she reaches the shuttle bay where Apollo and the others are waiting for her, she looks like she is about to grab herself a couple of handfuls of Lee, but checks herself back from that particular potential embrace.

Maybe we will ultimately get a three-way catfight between Dee, Kara and Roslin.

4. Samura

Samura Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I am putting my money on Kara. She'll kick that's Rolsin and Duala ass in notime.
    (BTW: can we have it in mud?)

5. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

Also, if you watch carefully, in the first scene between Dualla and Apollo in which she tells him she wishes he was in command, as Apollo passes in front of her after his salute, her eyes shift slightly and look down and she smiles blushingly. The next shot is Apollo entering. She was checking out his ass.

6. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Well this thread has taken an interesting turn :lol:

7. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Kara would dump Lee for Anders in a heartbeat if the latter were available. I wouldn't count on Kara being Lee's eternal soulmate.

And yes, Dualla was totally checking out Lee's ass. :angel:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

See , i knew i liked Dualla . She is totally my type of girl. Plus , there was definite blushing on her part , which is kind of cute .

Girl knows how to enjoy life , what can i say ...

9. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that! It's one of those things I didn't pick up on the first broadcast. Now, having seen more of the season, I picked up on it. While watching last night, I noticed it, and said, "Dang! m'girl's cruisin' Apollo's ass!" I like the blush too. For me, she's the most interesting minor character and the one I like the most. If I had to choose, she'd be the one I'd pursue myself. She's got enough bad girl in her to know what she likes, but she's got enough self-respect not to let it all hang out and to play hard to get instead. She has this whole, "I know what I like, and I'll send enough signals to get the idea across, but they've gotta come to me."

10. Dorian Thompson

Peacemaker, rejoice and be merry. Dualla will be featured more prominently in the second half of season two. Apollo will "notice" her more, and she'll "notice" him more....after he and Starbuck get it out of their systems. :rolleyes: That's straight from Ron Moore's interview at e!online. In his podcast for Resistance, Moore said that Dualla checking out Apollo was deliberate. The director told McClure to do it. They're thinking longer term. They're not married to the idea of one preordained couple (A/S). Good for them.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I am with you on this . I have a bit of a girl crush on Dualla myself . I too am pretty sure Dee is a tough chick even if she comes across all quiet and demure . And she has that total « exotic » quality with the mocha skin and the unbelievable green eyes . This character has a lot going on for her .

12. John Larocque

John Larocque Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I had Chase Masterson ask Ron if Baltar and Number Six were going to "get it on" in the latter half of the season and he answered, "your lust will be sated." Wonder which version though, now that Gina's around.

13. Stag

Stag Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well with so few people left, they need to spread the seed around to keep the race alive.

14. America99

America99 Captain Captain

You know, I suppose that we can call Kara Mrs. Super Archer. No, come to think of it, we can't. We have yet to see her endure a beating by some bumpy head alien of the week.

America (Dorian, Kara is who she is. And right now, she is not really a good choice for a long term relationship. She is just not in the right place at the moment. In other words, we agree on this.)

15. Dorian Thompson

Kara is a bit reminiscent of Super Archer, no? :angel: She's not a bad girl, she's just so......super duper competent that it's irritating. :D You're right. She's just not in a good place to be anyone's choice for a long term relationship.

16. Iarfirithwen

Iarfirithwen Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Since this is "out there" could a certain someone ;) *cough* (you know who you are) confirm the "Downloaded" rumour. Apparently its mentioned on the Lucy Lawless website that this is the title of the first episode she's in for the second half of Season 2.
    So is this the cylon point-of-view ep?
    I'm guessing it comes just before the last 2 eps of the season?

17. Keen

Keen Commander Red Shirt

IIRC, Scar is the cylon ep.

18. Dorian Thompson

They're hinting at scifi.com that "Downloaded" deals with the downloading of the consciousness/soul of Galactica Boomer into a new cylon body. It makes sense when you think about it.

19. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

First, were's that on scifi? but i think it could be a good change for a boomer - how will boomer be viewed by the others? (Cylon who acts like human and all, plus the Chief.)

20. Dorian Thompson

scifi thread

It's speculated on in this thread about Lawless appearing again on the series.