Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies XI+' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.
^ It's not really spoilery. That doesn't imply anything, or can mean just about anything.
As much as I like Zach in all roles, can I get some Spock up in hurr? Anyone have any interesting behind the scenes pics from the movie including him? I've only seen one or two.
Yeah, this thread is a bit Spockless... It will probably get more Spock when the next film starts shooting in the winter.
But! But! I have to show it again (yes, I realize someone just posted one from the same set)... Because I have a thing for plaid shirts. And chest hair.
There are more here: http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/
Well, you can look at people's Spock fan art here: http://www.deviantart.com/#order=9&q=spock
I always like looking at what is on DeviantART.
I found some interesting behind-the-scenes Star Trek over at Zach-Quinto.net.
How's that for Spocktastic?
Well I thought the location was spoilery for those who didn't want to know anything about what was coming up so I was being careful. I myself have been pissed off in the past when things have been spoiled for me so I try and be extra careful so I don't spoil others. *shrugs*
Oh, thanks, Nile! Love it. I think I'll take your advice and check out some of that fan art now...
Here's a Spock/Sylar combo drawing that is just awesome: http://kleinmeli.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Spock-and-Sylar-130884974?offset=90
Forgot where i found this pic. Not sure if it is a spoiler or not. I just LOVE IT though..
i've been trying to figure out how to do this as a spoiler 'button' and even with two people trying to help me i still cant figure it out...so i am just going to include the link.
That deserves some kind of prize!
What the frakkedy frak? Are those yellow logos
Spoiler: Heroes, I presume
the US Forest Service?
What the heck's he up to now?
^ I have NO idea! I've been trying to figure it out myself. But lordy do i love that picture of him!
I can't resist Heroes spoiler talk!
Spoiler: the pic above, spoilers thru all aired episodes and last weeks' coming-next-week teaser
Maybe some kind of jail uniform after he's arrested after clawing his way out of Nathan's grave?
And from a previous post...
Spoiler: future speculation
My money is on this:
1. Being killed and coming back to life has reset Sylar's body to its Sylar form, but his mind still thinks he's Nathan.
2. Sylar may come to accept that he's actually Sylar, since the clues overwhelmingly point in that direction, but he still thinks of himself as Nathan and has Nathan's mind and personality. He decides he doesn't want to be Sylar and wants to hang onto his Nathan persona as being healthier and less horrifying. (You could argue it's some remnant of Gabriel's personality who has decided all this - I won't even attempt to untangle how Gabriel's mind mind be interacting with Nathan's memories now that Sylar's psychosis has been deleted from the equation).
3. Meanwhile, Matt needs to get head-Sylar out of his head to end the threat of Sylar's illusions, which could cause any sort of disaster. Sylar could trick Matt into killing Janice and Matty. Matt doesn't even dare go home. He needs to get his ass to NYC immediately and somehow evict Sylar back into his old body. (And no, this makes no sense, since most likely head-Sylar is Matt's own conscience tormenting him, but it's the scenario that would make the most sense to the audience.)
4. If Matt is at all thinking, he'll realize that a restored Sylar cannot be allowed to live (most likely he'd retain Matt's mind-control abilities, yikes). So he has to plan to evict Sylar and then immediately kill him. Unfortunately, there's no practical way to hide this plan from head-Sylar, who will be ready for it. Most likely, Matt and Sylar's mind control would not work on each other, which means that the minute head-Sylar is evited, he becomes far more powerful than Matt, who would be helpless. Sylar can snap his neck via TK, game over, man.
5. Which means, Matt needs someone with offensive power to kill Sylar immediately for him. The most likely candidate is Peter - have Peter touch "Nathan" to get the TK and then use it to kill Sylar before Sylar can react. Unfortunately if Matt explains the situation, Peter will murder Matt before Sylar ever gets the opportunity.
6. So Matt should give Hiro a call; they both show up at Nathan's office in DC. The plan is for Matt to evict Sylar from his mind and back into his old body; Hiro stops time and kills Sylar, game over, man.
7. Well, not exactly game over. Nathan-Sylar has become aware of the situation and, since he does not want his Sylar persona back, is no threat to anyone. But if Matt evicts head-Sylar he will be murdering Nathan-Sylar's mind and then inevitably his body to finish off the job.
8. Ethically therefore, Matt has no choice but to commit suicide.
Okay, I don't think #8 will happen. The writers will come up with some sort of cheat to get Matt off the hook.
Spoiler: more speculation
Nathan and Sylar and Gabriel, oh my. You have a new roommate in your crowded quarters: Zachary Quinto's fashion sense.
Spoiler: Looks to me like
it says "Police":
If you've watched the 3 clips we've seen of Ernie Hudson (a.k.a. Ghostbuster Winston Zeddemore) as the Baltimore police captain interrogating amnesia-Gabriel, you know that Sylar ends up with the Baltimore police after he comes out of the woods. These interrogation scenes have Sylar in Nathan's burial wardrobe. The scene appears to start off with a lot of hyperventilating and eventually goes into a segment where Gabriel is confronted about being a suspect in Virginia's murder.
Discussing amnesia-Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPUX9tx7No
The amnesia interrogation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbFngn-yNk
Preview with the Virginia interrogation bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6u7pVt3DI
And then he seems to get dirty again coming out of the woods where he finds the Sullivan Bros. Carnival (the pictures show this). This is the scene where we see him the gray Baltimore police sweats.
And purple plaid-Sylar appears to have a scene with Samuel where he asks "What is wrong with me?" and Samuel says "You're special."
How about this one
^^^ ooh! a new fave!!!
Hysterical face. LOL.
Girls--don't know if you checked Salvor's post under "gag reel"....you have GOT TO! Zach is too freaking adorable in that reel!
What's the link to that one?
Separate names with a comma.