Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

IMDB tells me that it was the 3rd episode which had a first air 7 weeks ago.

I probably remarked on it at the time.

2. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

It was a repeat...I hadn't known he was on there before and CBS on Wed. morning said "All New!" oh well. :lol:

3. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Wow, we really are slow on news right now, aren't we?

:lol:

Learning that SV is Bieber's favorite show gives me one more reason to bail until Ally returns.

That said, I'm sure I'll be there for the anticipated trainwreck on December 3.

:devil:

4. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Clark Luthor! :lol:

I am excited about seeing John Glover again...the plot does sound like recipe for disaster.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Mirror Kal-El's human name in this episode should have stared with an L.

Lionel?

lambert?

Lancelot?

Leighton?

Leo?

Lincoln?

Lucious?

Luthor?

Lyle?

6. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I saw and Jet probably already reported this weeks ago (it's possible it is in a thread that I passed over ;) that John Glover will return in "Icarus" I think? I saw his name listed somewhere again.

Out of Guy's suggestions I like Lyle Luthor the best :)

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

JG will be in "Beacon" so will AO & JS. At least I think...

Allison Mack (Chloe), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent), John Glover (Lionel Luthor)

From K-Site. I could have sworn I saw Pa Kent was gonna be in "Beacon" :shrug:

Lee Luthor(Kal-L)

8. Admiral_Young

^ Lee Luthor makes me laugh. You know this might be an obvious statement but this episode would be more interesting if Michael was around for it. Is Tess even going to be in the alternate universe as Clark's "sister"? I know Tess finds the artifact in the first place.

Yeah that's right it was "Beacon" (why do I think of Bacon?)

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Mmm...bacon. :drool: :lol:

MR not being in the final season is sad...I really think they should have recast Lex if MR wasn't going to play ball. I think Tess will be his "sister"...it makes the kiss they share a lil iffy. ;)

10. Admiral_Young

:) I think they're going to have to end up recasting him. Maybe even with the actor they used in the premire who played the deformed clone who reminded me of Lord Voldemort!! Nice to see you back Jet.

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Thanks. :) I won't be around too much though. :(

How hard is it to find a guy who looks like MR? He looks like a typical frat boy with his hair out?

[edit] Old Lex clone would work...but the actors voice doesn't match up well with MR.

12. Admiral_Young

I have a feeling they're going to mess up the clone storyline somehow...almost like it's too epic for them to handle, well like this entire series lol.

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Yeah..."Superman" needs more talented people behind the writing. :lol: :sigh:

14. Admiral_Young

I really want Clark Luthor to become Superboy Prime now. They can call him The Blur Prime if they want like you suggested.

15. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

They could do a teenage Lex clone in the final (or one of them) episode and have him disappear half way through and then they reuse some old footage of Rosenbaum as Lex and have a henchman type character say "Looks like Lex Luthor is back!" and then fade to black. Then Rosenbaum sort of gets an appearance and we know Lex is back to face off with clark as the newly established Superman down the line.

Or you recast him and say the clone had some other DNA and that's why he looks different and he's just accepted as Lex Luthor by the general public and the press and all that.

16. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

17. Admiral_Young

If they don't get Michael back for whatever reason I assume that they will either recast the role or simply do what they did with Clark's 2013 dream in "Salvation" (what a misnamed episode title by the way since Kelly said it was supposed to be Clark's salvation) and have archival footage of Lex shown. It would piss off a lot of fans including myself but it would be at least something. I suspect our last chance to hear something about Michael's return is maybe Feb since I think they will be filming the series finale sometime late March or early April. It's normally done by May.

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
  19. Admiral_Young

I am starting to get the feeling more and more that the Booster/Beetle episode is gonna be saved for May sweeps.

20. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

With only six eps to after "Scion" it might has to happen with #17, #18 & #19...#20, #21 & #22 has to wrap up the season and series.