Smallville Summer Hiatus Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Rowan Sjet

Rowan Sjet Commodore Commodore

More Comic Con hints:

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm wondering if BAG auditioned for Metallo, or if he was a walk in proclaiming something like: "I just got my ass kicked by some metal motherfucker, NEVER AGAIN! I'm drawing a line here. Zero tolerance. In fact the best way to make me safe from metal mother fuckers is to make me a metal mother fucker. Whatchu got?."

It can hardly be a coincidence that they're thinking to draw over the 4 people in the world that were watching the sarah Connnor Chronicles by keeping it a story about robots...

Not that either wouldn't be happy with bums in seats bleeding over form the Transformers demographics.

I just recalled that the lois and Clark Metallo Story was about Boxing.

Yucky.

3. Starwind

Starwind Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Confirmed at the CC panel: Lois in 18 episodes.
    I'm guessing that's the rumored 17, plus the one owing from last year.

4. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm actually looking forward to this season again after all the stuff that's come out out comic con. Lois being on for 18 episodes is great news and the love triangle I don't mind since Lois has always had a thing for Superman first in most mediums of the mythos. I wonder how they will explain Jor-El's return if the Fortress will be restored after Brainiac's corruption, Clark has just kind of said that his father wasn't talking to him.

5. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Maybe Clark goes and fixes it since it was sorta implied that Clark is giving in a little more to his Kryptonian heritage.

6. Admiral_Young

Maybe he becomes Krypton Man from the Byrne run...and the suit is a homage to that arc?

7. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Vice Admiral Admiral

8. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

The \S/ shield glows in the dark?

9. Guy Gardener

This is dated by a decade.

The whole black leather and trench coat is so last century.

Can't we have a new way of expressing hardarsity for a new millennium?

10. Broccoli

OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod.

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. I forgot where I was for a second... :p

11. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I know that scene. It's Tess the Orgasm Murderer when she murders a guy, right ?

12. Broccoli

Um. No.

It's the "click on the link and find yourself next to fangirls watching the trailer and reacting to anytime Tom Welling does...well...anything.

13. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I was kidding. Have a look at the scene where she kills Regan Matthews in "Powr" and tell me that's not her orgasm face.

14. Starwind

Starwind Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

15. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

^
    I don't think that person has ever operated a camcorder before.

16. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ Whoever filmed it was probably trying to keep people from seeing them filming it.

17. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Vice Admiral Admiral

If you think that was bad

Twilight comic con scene
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z22mgGzorDk

turn your volume down

18. Admiral_Young

I don't mind cheering and going apeshit for really awesome things that you like...but going gaga over something constantly is annoying. Not to mention that this was probably not intended to be shown on the internet. The costume I'm liking a lot now, its grown on me significantly, I'm looking at it as a Smallville version of a Kryptonian cloak. I read somewhere that Clark is embracing his Kryptonian side more than before and I'm betting that after having conversations with Jor-El Clark returns wearing this and more accepting of his being an alien and his heritage.

19. Guy Gardener

Justin hartly has done 34 episodes of Smallville. He's fun pretty and talented. Right?

Did you see what he did this summer?

Spring breakdown.

it's the retired gals from Saturday Night Live, and their friends from Arrested Development making a by the numbers but charming comedy about fishies out of water, meshing classic like Back to School with Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise (or was that III? No, that was Nerds in Love.)... But they needed a hot blonde guy to walk around with no shirt on and say nothing.

Cue Justin.

I'm not saying there are small rolls, and even Aryans have to eat, and he would have made some serious contacts by working with these people, but hells bells doesn't Smallville earn anyonez a gram of street cred?

Besides, he and Parker (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!) Posey could talk about working along side their own perspective Lex Luthors. :) that would be an interesting bitch session...

"Oh, so your Lex Luthor bedded your girlfriend? Mine tried to eat my purse puppy!"

20. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

does anything on theCW get you any street cred?