Selling off ST:CCG cards?

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Aranamac, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Aranamac

Aranamac Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Dunno if this is the right forum or not.

I was cleaning out my old childhood closet and found my collection of first edition ST:CCG cards. The first ones I've found are a bunch of ultra-rare foils from the Blaze of Glory expansion set. Still in great condition, they've been in plastic card slips all this time.

Anyone know of a good way to sell these off? Anyone interested in buying a bunch of cards, going all the way back to limited edition premiere black borders?

2. P0sitr0nic

P0sitr0nic Vice Admiral Admiral

Ebay, perhaps. I sold a few of my better cards there back in the day.

3. SchwEnt

SchwEnt Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Are these TNG cards? I saw boxes of them at the dollar store. Or am I thinking of some other ST cards?

4. daedalus5

daedalus5 Rear Admiral Moderator

ebay - very hard to sell these though (desite some people listing completed sets for hundreds of dollars, that sit there for weeks on end).

5. Cicero

Cicero Admiral Admiral

You might try the Trading forum at the Continuing Committee website, (it's a player committee that oversees the officially defunct game).

6. KQuita

KQuita Lieutenant Red Shirt

:klingon:

I was cleaning out my old childhood closet and found my collection of first edition ST:CCG cards. The first ones I've found are a bunch of ultra-rare foils from the Blaze of Glory expansion set. Still in great condition, they've been in plastic card slips all this time.

I am possibly interested in Black Border cards featuring Klingon Personnel, Ships, Equipment and affiliation cards.
    let me know. You can write to me at prim88@comcast.net