Searching for writers to collaborate on a couple of Enterprise ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Ghost, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Ghost

Ghost Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hello all,

I am Ghost, almost a lifetime (or so it seems) and two previous moderators ago I was quite active on this forum and in particular the fan fiction forum where I posted some of my own stories and collaborated with other people on some joined projects until circumstances interfered.

Later on my Trek interests somewhat diminished and I did not feel like writing anymore or going back to the forum.

A while ago (after watching some Enterprise season 4 episodes) I felt like writing stories again, in particular some ideas for a fictional season 5.
    While working alone on ideas on and off has its perks I do sort of miss being able to talk with fellow ST fans if my ideas are good or not, if there need to be changes, and how to resolve a story element when I am stuck on it.

I would like to ask if there are writers here who would be interested in collaborating with me on a couple of ideas I have, providing feedback, and discussing story related subjects.

People who are interested can PM me on my account.

2. jespah

jespah Commodore Commodore

Re: Searching for writers to collaborate on a couple of Enterprise ide

Interesting. Have you ever collaborated with another writer before? Not every such relationship works out.

3. Ghost

Ghost Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh yes, back then I often corresponded with now long departed members such as Starkers, Blooded, Kegg, and several others.

I miss them :(

4. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

Perhaps you could go to:
    http://forums.adastrafanfic.com/

and speak to some of the authors there. They often Beta read/edit for each other. Good people.