RIZZOLI & ISLES tv series and book series disscusions and comments

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by timothy, Jun 15, 2011.

1. May 20

May 20 Consumer of cookies and milk Premium Member

Re: RIZZOLI & ISLES tv series and book series disscusions and comment

Angela: "Now, give a kiss to Mama. Give it up."

And Boris drops a kiss on her cheek! I died laughing. :lol:

It was a good summer finale. Now it's the waiting for the winter episodes. And, yeah, whoever took Maura is *so* dead. It'll be great. :techman:

2. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I loved his comment when Jane convinced Korsak to let her back on the case.

"Worst client ever!"

Well DUH! :rolleyes:

You met her mother, Boris, so don't say you weren't warned. :lol:

3. May 20

:lol: Yep, that was great, too.

What do you expect when you're trying to protect a cop? Compliance? No, she is used to calling the shots, not sitting in the back.

4. JanewayRulz!

^^ Duh!

Lets hope Boris got paid up front or else he's going to have to wait with us until (?) February for Maura to be found so she can write the check. ;)

Any theories on who took Maura and why? :vulcan:

5. May 20

Maura is a smart cookie. She probably paid Boris some sort of retainer fee with the balance due at completion. Since he only protected Jane for a little while, he's probably received all the money he's due.

I don't have any idea who took Maura, but I think the objective here is to break Jane completely, so taking Maura was a sure way to hurt Jane. Unfortunately for our mysterious bad guy, he doesn't know Jane as well as he thinks he does. She's going to hunt for him until she finds him, then she'll obliterate him.

6. JanewayRulz!

I'm pretty sure its a guy from the repeat watching, but I can't tell if he's someone familiar or not. Definitely no beard, so the new medical examiner is out. (I was thinking he might be jealous of Maura's relationship with Jane or vice a versa) :borg:

He looked too thin to be the bass fisherman guy, although I still think he'd make a good serial killer since he travels all over for his work. :vulcan:

I hope it has nothing to do with a disciple of Hoyt, I'm so "over" that villain and his minions. :rolleyes:

Now, as for the method Jane will choose to "obliterate" the cad... I think she'll just make sure he's arrested, jailed, and sent to whichever prison Paddy Doyle was sent to last season. :devil:

7. JanewayRulz!

R&I will be returning for the last third (?) of their 6th season on Feb 16 with back to back eps starting at 9 pm. :bolian:

https://www.facebook.com/rizzoliand...475642024697/1010126722359580/?type=3&theater

Just 7 weeks to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td8DxCJYe7w

I wonder who's having a harder time, the kidnapped Maura or the left behind Jane. ;)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td8DxCJYe7w[/yt]

Now she knows how Maura felt when Jane "left her" to jump off that bridge last season. :p

Am I the only one who still thinks Kent is the culprit? :vulcan:

8. May 20

Thank you for this update! I've been wondering and worrying that the show was cancelled behind our backs. :eek: Now I can relax, knowing it's coming back, even though there is a bit of wait.

9. JanewayRulz!

They wouldn't dare cancel it behind our backs! :klingon:

https://www.facebook.com/rizzoliand...475642024697/1010519332320319/?type=3&theater

In fact they have been renewed for a (shorter) 7th season. (I assume that means no winter eps next year) :bolian:

http://deadline.com/2015/07/rizzoli-isles-renewed-season-7-tnt-1201484401/

Guess which one is the "Uptown Girl". ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICa1ckemwOM

'All is well' whenever they are laughing. :lol:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICa1ckemwOM[/yt]

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :techman:

https://www.facebook.com/rizzoliand...475642024697/1024627564242829/?type=3&theater

10. sojourner

sojourner Admiral Admiral

CANCELED!!!

11. May 20

That's sad but unsurprising news. Seven years is a great run, so no complaints. I hope they give the show the ending it deserves.

12. Teelie

Teelie Vice Admiral Admiral

At least they know ahead of time and can plan accordingly.

13. JanewayRulz!

I agree re: plan accordingly. No "cliffhangers to no-where", please.

I hope Angie and Sasha find future projects as satisfying as this one has been.

14. JanewayRulz!

I don't know what I love more... the quote in this poster or Maura's response in the show.

I do know what made me laugh the most in this ep... when Maura told Ken to pretend he too rowed if Jane asked.

Ewww, a sly reminder of what it was like when Jane was pregnant. Now her Col. Casey is carrying on with an alien on CBS at 8 pm Monday night. (Supergirl's Uncle in law... Non.)

Fickle human.:razz:

This next one is either the promo for the 2nd new ep of the season (which airs in tandem with the winter premiere) or the third ep.

Hmmmm, it looks like that was the promo for the "3rd" ep, if the names of the 1st and 2nd ep in this next article are to be believed. SPOILERS IN THIS LINK

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  15. JanewayRulz!

The fall/winter hiatus ends tonight with TWO HOURS of Rizzoli & Isles! :beer:

16. JanewayRulz!

Jane (surprise, surprise) ended up rescuing Maura in the 1st hour last night, as we knew she would since Maura was already in the promo's for the following ep. ;)

What was a neat surprise was that TPTB saved Maura and yet kept the mystery alive by assuring us the kidnapper was not working alone. Unfortunately, before Jane could beat a name of his accomplice out of Maura's kidnapper, he died. :censored:

The other good news from last night was that Jane & Maura have not magically forgotten the stress of this abduction (like they did 4 seasons ago when Dom Deluise's son kidnapped Jane) and are both still dealing with the aftermath. Especially important since the mastermind is still out there. :klingon:

As for "be still the Rizzles beating hearts", I guffawed when Maura in the 2nd ep looked like she was going to start kissing Jane's neck in front of Kent. (She and Kent were both stoned at the time and Maura thought Jane looked quite "edible".) Instead she just ran her fingers through a very uncomfortable Jane's hair, looking for "cheese curls". :nyah:

I really felt for Jane this week, when I wasn't laughing at her predicament. :crazy:

Can't wait for next week. :techman:

I still want to blame everything on Kent. :angryrazz:

17. sojourner

sojourner Admiral Admiral

In the first episode the other night, Maura asked the kidnapper "why her and not one of Jane's sisters?". I was like, "WTF? What sisters?". I don't remember any mention of any other Rizzoli girls on the show, never mind seeing one.

18. JanewayRulz!

^^Good point, I had a similar reaction but maybe Maura was being sneaky.

Since the kidnapper didn't correct Maura, he obviously didn't know Jane very well, which means he's not the mastermind behind the destruction of Jane's life,

I wonder why Angela called Hope and not Maura's adoptive Mother, the artist.

Perhaps the Boston police PTB only notified Maura's next of kin, the Isles.

19. May 20

"I love...ga-lazed doughnuts." I just died. :guffaw:

I figured the "sisters" question was to see what he knew/didn't know. All in all, a very entertaining two hours. :techman:

20. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Maura high as a kite really cracked me up.