Resistance is Futile: The T.H.U.G. Collective is TRIP-tastic!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, May 17, 2011.

1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Xabitrip thanks for posting pictures of Connor. I'm not suprised he had to use a cane or keep his leg elevated. i did a google search for Convention reprrts or news about Connor so far there really isn't any thing that's been posted yet.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor's name wasn't in the opening credits of The Protector. :brickwall:

3. Reanok

I'm sorry about that the tv guide said he was in tonights show someone goofed up the tv listings. i watched The Protector was okay but it's not something I'd want to watch on a regular basis.:klingon:

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Tweeted Connor today to see if he knew when his Protector episode is going to be on: He "pretty sure" it's this coming Sunday. 10 pm ET on Lifetime.

Went to TVGuide.com to see if he was listed as a guest and there was no info. Just the blurb about the episode. Lifetime also doesn't have info on the episode (well, yet).

5. Reanok

I was searching for news about last weekends convention in Vancouver there was a short articlein a Vancouver newspaper about the Creation convention. It mentioned Connor and Dominic was there last friday. But most of the article was about Klingons and J.G.Hertzler who played Martok. i haven't seen any pictures except the ones already posted here in this thread.

6. Reanok

Is anyone going to watch The Protector tonight to see if Connor is going to be in it. I was visiting Connor facebook page and one of the actor's from the Protecter said he enjoyed working with Connor and wanted to work with Connor again in the future..

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I'll definitely watch 'til the credits are over. :) Then we'll just have to wait and see. If the opening shows any promise I might (emphasize MIGHT) stick around.

@ Reanok: I went to Connor's FB page and didn't see any comments. Are you friended with him?

8. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor was in the Protector tonight, 40 minutes into the ep., so far screen time is about 2 minutes. 13 minutes until the episode ends... :(

Yay! He turns up again! Tho it still wasn't much of a role. He was good though. He had scruff, dark hair.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  9. Reanok

It was nice to see Connor again i just wish he had a larger role in tonights show. I'm still glad we got to see him lets hope next time Connor lands a bigger role in a tv show or movie .

10. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

2 minutes. 2 feaking minutes. Well, at least I was able to fast forward through that crappy show to see him.

OY. I really wish someone would give him a decent part. This man needs his own show.

11. Reanok

Connor was the best thing about that show. i didn't like the main policewoman in that show her character acts like a jerk.

12. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I don't like the lead character either. BORE-ING!

Miguel Ferrer is the only character with any personality.

13. Reanok

I definitely agree with you Jinx Besides Miguel Ferrer is theonly other character who had any real personality the others were dull uninteresting is an understatement.:rommie:

14. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

It was good to see Connor again, but I agree, the show is awful.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  15. Reanok

16. Aquarius

Aquarius Commander Red Shirt

*squees, flails*

I've been gone a long time. It was nice to come back to all this Connor yummi-fication. :drool:

I wonder why there haven't been more pics out from Vancouver or Parsippany?

17. Reanok

Connor and Dominic have signed up to do more Creation convention appearences this summer according to a news article on Startrek.com.He's going to appear in Memphis along with Dominic again.

18. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

He is going to be in Nashville at the end of the month. I plan to be there. Anyone else attending Nashville Con?

19. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I wish.

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I wish.