promos for 4x17 "Someone to Watch Over Me" (promo SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by chrisspringob, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Gregsmack

Gregsmack Captain Captain

Tory is just not going to be happy until she's rid of every piece of ass Tyrol's ever gotten.

2. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

Great points! Let's hope they've done something with them.

3. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

:guffaw: :guffaw:

Yep, Baltar's "sin" was blind vanity.

I must confess that I don't know what an American citizen with a security clearance - assuming they would be charged and tried fairly - would be charged with for giving their passcode into a DoD secure computer to their girlfriend. Treason, possibly - though as a most serious charge, treason is generally understood to cover willful actions to betray one's nation or help an enemy government, and Baltar had no idea of that.

I held a security clearance and had access to some of this kind of information about twenty years ago, but since (like everyone else I've ever met in that situation) would never have knowingly violated security I don't think I paid much attention to what the penalties were.

4. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks for the CA preview, George, and welcome to the board, Cadet.

5. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

If Boomer found the BSG out of the blue we need Cavil's forces to finally show up. Maybe that will be the finale.