One of my main characters

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by The Castellan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

You really should acknowledge who's models your using.

2. The Castellan

The Castellan Commodore Commodore

I'll do it when the comic's up, officer.

Right now, these are practice renders and what not. And focusing on the elements of the comic and all that.

There shall be a nice, little credits page, listening the names of the folks who's models are used. I am sure that will meet your approval.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

4. The Castellan

New items. Here's Cassy traveling on the A-Liner, Smoke's old hot air balloon, and she's traveling with a Metallican, which are living machines (not to be confused with the machines from TMP) that live in an underground city called Metallica, where both Smoke and Cassy live amongst the machine inhabitants. This particular Metallican, called Leebon, is traveling with Cassy to the tower of a wizard (Yes, I am combining magic and technology in my stories, as well as trying to combine both science and spirituality, since I feel, as well as many of the alien visitors involved in the positive ET encounters, that science and spirituality NEEDS to be working together, for us to be whole again....and so that we have the guidance and intelligence to not abuse our technological abilities.) and seeing what's going on.

[​IMG]

and this tower is tall, even for my 3D programs, and it's a long, long, way down. ;)
    [​IMG]

Leebon and Cassy exploring some ancient crypt.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  5. The Castellan

Cassy's personal set of pods, which she won off a particular someone in a game of chance. ;)
    [​IMG]

Checking out a part while Spaz does some work on himself.
    [​IMG]

6. The Castellan

Obligatory fan service. :)
    [​IMG]

7. The Castellan

I always like this design myself. :)
    [​IMG]

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cool new renders :)

9. The Castellan

Cassy, along with a few Metallicans, test a new combat suit, for the Metallicans to use. Two versions will be one where a humanoid pilot will be in it, and other will be where it will be the actual body for some Metallicans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Castellan

Love how this one came out.
    [​IMG]

I am pondering to use this mesh, perhaps, as Cassy's personal ship. I want to give her something that's a Trek equivalent to the Millennium Falcon, and this is pretty close in size and looks. I am open to suggestions, of course. :D

11. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

I think that's at least twice the size of the Falcon.

--Alex

12. Kaiser

Nice Render :)

13. The Castellan

Hence why I am open to ideas. :bolian:

14. The Castellan

Now here's another character, Rokua.

In the earlier time in Cassy's life, before she even know the existence of both Starfleet and the Federation, she was journeying about the system of the planet she lives on (though she's not a native of it, she was adopted by human colonists, and the human colony itself was was one of those 'lost colonies' that left shortly after the first contact and started their colony on a world that is in what would eventually become the neutral zone. The corrupted colonial leaders, whom were of the power hungry elitists who caused Earth to fall to ruin in the 21st century, learned of this in time and kept the population ignorant, making them believe, through propaganda, a controlled media, and drugging the air, that Earth had fallen into chaos and the Vulcans having actually enslaved Earth, thereby making the xenophobia amongst the colonists high, plus having several Terra Prime members in the government, helped, too. Think of the colonial government similar to what Detroit would have been had OCP made the city private, or "the company" from the Aliens films) and acquired an old, but customized Starfleet scout vessel via winning a game of cards. She traveled about her planet and the system it is in. She eventually runs into Rokua, a sorceress of incredible power, who destroyed her own guild of sorcerers once she learned all she could from them and to kill off any potential rivals. Rokua, in the past, met with the Romulan Star Empire, and met the Praetor. The Praetor gave her authority over certain sections of the empire, as well as some worlds in the neutral zone, in exchange for her knowledge. She was also given command of her own vessel, as well. She puts has an iron fist over the ship's crew, having made them remove all their rank marks and so on, and she even has been known to kill those bringing her reports on bad news. Even the Praetor was secretly intimidated by her, and is glad she is far away. Anyhow, she becomes one of Cassy's first really significant adversaries in her early adventures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Albertese

So... she's Darth Vader. Unusually powerful sorcerer? Check. Destroyed the order that trained him/her? Check. Buddies with an Emperor? Check. Given command of a ship for intimidation purposes? Check. Rules with an iron fist? Check. Kills subordinates for having bad news? Check. Has a red lightsaber? Check.

--Alex

16. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Your choice of shoes is... questionable at best.

17. The Castellan

Only put down what the girl based on the blonde one asked me to give her, so you'd need to tell her. :rommie:

18. The Castellan

Don't recall Vader being a sorcerer.
    The ship she got was a regular warbird, I should have said that at first. :)

And her sword is more like Ryoko's sword from Tenchi Muyio. I was going to give her a metal sword at first, but I figured if she can make fireballs, why not a blade of energy? :p

Plus she gives the Romulans some useful stuff like ancient knowledge and so on in exchange.

19. Kaiser

As a long time Tenchi Muyo fan i must ask any chance of Ryoko making a Cameo in your series? :3

20. Albertese

Jedis are the magicians of the Star Wars setting. Ben Kenobi was called (perhaps derisively) an old wizard. I don't think identifying Vader as a sorcerer is too far out of line.

--Alex