Official TrekBBS Fantasy Baseball thread!

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Scout101, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Blanco didn't come though (fly ball out), so finished tied 4-4-2. Turns out that the tiebreaker is playoff seed/overall record, so I snuck this one out with a technicality.

Don't get me wrong, though, I'll take it :)

That said, start thinking about keepers for next year, and if you might forget, you should probably pick at least the no-brainers now in case you don't get back to it in time for the deadline in March. And of course, if you don't like your players and you'd rather have one of mine, I'm always open to trades. Don't you want a couple veteran players with championship rings to help lead your squad next year? ;)

2. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

Congrats Scout101!

3. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

No thread to post it in, so will drop it in here to brag: Won the BBS Football keeper league too. Year of Scout101!

(Did the TNZ league too, and just missed a clean sweep. lost the championship by 5 points :) )

4. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

Congrats Scout!

I'm thrilled with my 3rd place finish- especially considering I still haven't found a decent QB.

5. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Bump! 2015 Edition is turned back on, so go in and take a look. Keeper selections due by March 12, so at least go in and put a couple placeholders in until you can decide for real.

If you don't intend to play again this year, please let me know ASAP so we can start looking for a replacement.

Oh, and I intend to go back-to-back, so you're all playing for the 2nd place trophy :p

Trades are also encouraged, and as usual, my roster is pretty stacked and I'm looking to swing a deal or two, so if you're interested in a player or two, shoot me a message.

6. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

We need at least one new member, if anyone is looking to join. You'd be taking over one of the winningist franchises in our league, so not like you're getting stuck with a dud. If you're interested, and willing to keep up with the team, post in here or PM me and I'll set you up.

7. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

I might be interested in taking a stab.

8. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Sounds good, we'd love to have you. If you want to PM me your email, can set you up. Whichever one is linked to your ESPN account, if you've got one. Got another two weeks to pick up to 6 keepers prior to the draft.

9. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

You in, Timby?

10. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Looking for one more owner, just found out we've got a new opening. If anyone is interested, please PM me ASAP and I'll set you up. Can't check from here, but believe draft is this Wednesday, 8pm ET.

11. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Reminder, set your lineups. Season starts tonight!

12. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

And the playoffs are upon us!

13. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

And here we go, Championship week. Looks like you and me for the cup, Timby. Will we have a rookie take the cup, or will I repeat as Champ? Stay tuned!

(I think I won last year, but can't check from here. Know I was in the finals) :)

14. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Congrats to Timby on his Championship cup in his rookie season with us. I got him down to fractions of a point in a couple spots, but just could not get that edge, so he held on for a 6-4 win.

Reminder to everyone to just tentatively slap a keeper label on anyone that you definitely want for next year, so in case you forget in march, you'll at least have the guys you really wanted.

And if you don't intend to play again next year, let me know so we can find your replacement.

Enjoy the off-season! 177 days until Draft Day! (give or take)

15. Danny99

Danny99 Vice Admiral Admiral

I intend to play and hopefully not be as much of a tire fire as I was this year.

16. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

That's always the goal. Not helping me in football so far. :lol:

17. sportzkid

sportzkid Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

We are looking for one new owner in the Trek BBS Fantasy baseball keeper league. If you want to take over the team let me or Scout know.

Scout101 likes this.
  18. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

and if you want to trade for any of my players, let me know. Scout's Swap Shop is open for business again, got a few nice chips to move...

19. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Reminder: Keeper Picks due by 3/12, 12pm ET.

Draft scheduled for 830pm ET on 3/31. If that doesn't work for people, let us know ASAP so we can try and accommodate as many people as possible

20. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Anyone interested in joining? We've got an opening. Or if you're already in and know a friend that wants in...