My Official "The Ending Sucked" Thread

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by The Master of Tarquin Hill, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gep Malakai

Gep Malakai Vice Admiral Admiral

Re: Worse than Voyager Finale

Which one? The "let's try to 'prove' the ending sucked to people who liked it" mold?

2. Koinek

Koinek Vice Admiral Admiral

Re: Worse than Voyager Finale

^Believe it or not, I'm not going to judge the ending based on that fact alone. Only its creators or society. I deal with enough passive racism to know that the specific incidents aren't necessarily the problem. Anyway, that's a discussion for elsewhere. I was just interested in knowing whether or not you acknowledged the issue. ;)

3. Robotech Master

Robotech Master Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, I just saw it again. And I still think it was a fantastic episode.

I dunno... it all just hangs together and makes sense to me.

I get everything the writers were trying to do.

But it is a difficult episode. I can definitely see why other people would have problems with it.

Regarding the racism thing... the thought did cross my mind briefly... I'm just gonna chalk it up to crazy coincidence, I find it hard to believe any of the writers would intentionally be inserting racist ideas into the show.

It is odd that all the Simons, Tory, Elosha, Geata, Dee, and Skulls all died. They were all the colored people on the show. But, again, I think it is just fantastic coincidence. When the Kobolian civilization is whittled down to 38,000 people you'd undoubtedly see a huge shrinking of the available gene pool.

Fortunately, they can get it on with the natives.

4. Koinek

:lol:

5. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

The admiral who led them there and kept all their asses alive for 4 years is Latino...

6. Koinek

:guffaw:This keeps getting funnier by the minute.

7. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

For my next feat, I will go into the TNZ forum and start a thread about the ending of Generations and bitch how the Enterprise was destroyed because they let a woman drive....

8. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Yeah, that's enough

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.