Most Attractive Female

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Bry_Sinclair, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Who is the most attractive main/recurring character in NuTrek?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2013.
  1. Gaila

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Amanda Grayson

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Winona Kirk

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Carol Marcus

35 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Nyota Uhura

17 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Tralfaz

Tralfaz Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Awww crap! I voted for Winona Kirk and then I did a google search on Rachel Nichols. She is actually quite stunning as a blonde. More so then with dark hair or as an alien. As for the person, I think Rachel is quite stunning. As an alien, they really ruined her looks. So, she would get my vote as a person, but as an alien, Winona gets my vote.

2. Malaika

Malaika Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I concur. :p

3. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Perhaps because you are dark and insecure. I know how the media views beauty and I get what you are saying about the pretty blonde stereotype that Carol falls into.

It is only of late you see women of colour either they are Black, Chinese, Indian, Hispanic getting the same attention like a lot of blond white women. I can't personally say I know for sure what women of colour go through but I am aware of the social stereotypes.

You don't need to tear down carol to make uhura look good. Both girls are pretty. Nonetheless , Zoe is prettier when you look at their faces up close. However I would say carol is overall more attractive when you take into account her body.

Zoe is very skinny and I was not a fan of her hairstyle in STiD it did not suit her face. She should haw wore her hair loose like carol.

4. Malaika

Malaika Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

"Perhaps because you are dark and insecure"

well, what I can say, the people who think they don't have any weakness further prove that human beings are insecure by nature ;)

but when it comes to looking "dark".. :lol: lol I wish! I'm sorry to be an obstacle for your psychological analysis of why someone might find dark haired actors more attractive than blond ones in a fan board about star trek BUT sorry, I think I fit in the cliché that opposites attract since I seem to like a kind of beauty that is quite the opposite of how I look.

except I don't think I was "tearing her down" to make Uhura look good?
    I might be wrong but I seem to remember that I started my reply saying that they are all beautiful, including Alice Eve.
    Someone is definitely making a comparison between the two here, but that's not me ;)

What I wrote is a personal subjective opinion about who I do find the most attractive, since that's what the thread was asking.
    Unlike someone here I'm not proposing my opinion as le facts and judging other people preferences.

That said, I seem to remember that Zoe Saldana made it on 3rd place on Maxim 2010 ‘Hot List’ and she - again - made it to the top 100 of 2012. Just saying, not saying. ;)