Most Attractive Female

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Bry_Sinclair, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Who is the most attractive main/recurring character in NuTrek?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2013.
  1. Gaila

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Amanda Grayson

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Winona Kirk

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Carol Marcus

35 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Nyota Uhura

17 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I love my buxom green red head with her perky man-hiding ways.

2. st4ever

st4ever Ensign Newbie

Carol (kinda looks like my wife...no I'm not just sayin that)

3. JWPlatt

JWPlatt Commodore Commodore

In these days of the sexually repressed, puritan attitude that showcasing women because they are attractive, hot, and/or pretty is bad, or the denial that women look better in their underwear than men (in my obviously biased opinion) so why not, is sexist, I am pleasantly surprised to see (apparently) a woman start a thread like this. There is no double standard. Independent of the obvious equality of intellect and potential, women are fundamentally different and organically more sexual than men. That's what makes them more interesting. It's about time society embraces what anthropologists have been trying to explain for years. We just can't see through the huge social safety nets we have become accustomed to that civilization has provided for the first time in human evolutionary history only recently. Before that, roles were defined by survival and death, on average, in one's 40s. And let's be honest, our basic nature on Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs has to start somewhere.

4. teacake

^So you like tits?

5. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
  6. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

I was assuming there'd be a set of "Most Attractive Male" threads after these ran their course, just in the interests of fairness.

7. teacake

I am looking forward to it, there better be!

8. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

Keenser. No contest.

At least, I think it's a male. (Or, as they'd say in Aliens: "Doesn't matter when it's Arcturian")

9. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Since there are so many men in Trek it'd have to be just the main cast, if you included the recurring male characters you would get some very long lists and still would forget about someone.

10. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    There's a Most Attractive Male in TOS (already voted). Far more interesting.

11. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

And once again, THE ESTABLISHMENT keeps Keenser down.

12. teacake

You MUST have Soval in an ENT one.

To me the hottest men in all of Star Trek are Prime Kirk, Soval and NuSpock. They are my personal trinity of hotness.

13. Halmirdax

Halmirdax Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Nyota Uhura for sure! She's astounding. Unfortunately I slipped and voted for Winona Kirk, but she is also very pretty.

14. JWPlatt

JWPlatt Commodore Commodore

Interesting. That put a different perspective on the question for me. If the question were not about physical attraction, but the kind of overall attraction of who I would prefer as a mate, of the three, I'd choose Winona Kirk.

15. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Oh, no, no - same rules as have already been stated elsewhere: no one-off guest appearances, and a three-appearance minimum for recurring characters.

I don't care how short or long the lists are; the qualifications need to be applied consistently. (We're only talking about pretty pieces of meat, anyway, but there must be standards observed. Standards, I say! [​IMG] Harrumph!) Otherwise, you might as well forget the preliminary rounds - cut to the chase and let everyone in on what this is really all about.

16. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

Carol Marcus

17. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Admiral

I agree with you about Gaila. She looked like she was painted up for a Christmas pageant at the Playboy Mansion.

18. teacake

She was probably bored with her natural dark hair and wanted to have some fun with it. She IS a fun person.. and she is not dead!

19. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^Wherever the cherry-red hair came from, it just did not look good. I think the shade of green they used for her skin was too garish as well.

20. Malaika

Malaika Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

they're all beautiful
    speaking as a woman, Zoe Saldana is the most exotic and unique to me. I'd go gay for her :lol: She's just effortlessly gorgeous.
    The actress that played Gaila is also very pretty and I can't not mention Winona Ryder who I always found such a pretty woman and interesting beauty
    Alice Eve is default beautiful she is typical pretty blonde girl, one of the many pretty blonde girls movies and commercials are filled with. (though I do think she looks more beautiful when she's being herself than when she has Carol's make up on her)
    But then I had always been one who find dark haired people the most attractive for some reason.