Mass Effect 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheBrew, Jan 22, 2010.

1. sonn

sonn Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hoping something will happen in ME3 :lol:.
    If you really want to spoil the first level, watch the last few minutes of this. http://www.giantbomb.com/ask-me-anything-mass-effect-2-arrival/17-3929/

2. Saquist

Saquist Commodore

I had to mute the dumb kumquats talking all over the mission...what a pair of tards....

3. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, why do some people keep talking during a walkthrough video anyway it's annoying.

4. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

So I finally got my copy of ME2 for PS3 last week. I already played the game on my PC, so I knew what to expect. Anyway, instead of playing as a soldier I'm playing as an infiltrator. And man, I am having a ton of fun. I never played any of the DLC on my PC so I'm also having fun with that. The Kasumi DLC was a lot of fun, and I like using her on my team. I also enjoyed the Overlord DLC.

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Both Stealing Memory and Overlord are solid DLC packs, though I think I prefer Overlord. For the most part I thought it was just an excuse to run around and shoot some geth, until I got to that final sequence and the ending... Good stuff.

6. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, that sounds like the primary reason why they decided to leave out the squadmates at all. Although for someone playing as a soldier, it's going to be so boring.

7. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well we're 1 day from release.

8. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I think this is the first time I've actually been really excited about DLC

9. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm ready.

[​IMG]

10. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

Please be courteous about info if you can, I won't be able to play the DLC until thursday at the earliest.

11. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

^^ I realize that image is composed for dramatic effect, but does anyone else think it's odd that it looks like they're heading for the galactic core? You'd think they'd be coming in at the outer rim...unless there's a lone relay around a star high above the galactic plane...that'd make more sense.

12. Saquist

Saquist Commodore

At that distance a difference of angle could be as much as 18,000 lightyears....

13. Skywalker

Kind of pointless for most of us, since the DLC will be out tomorrow, but here's the launch trailer for Arrival.

14. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Sweet!

15. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

Interesting...though I get the odd feeling this won't be as engaging as LotSB. Not that it matters, I'm still going to get it. ;)

16. TheGodBen

I already have it downloaded, I just can't play it until this evening. Just a few more hours...

17. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

Am I looking in the wrong place or something because I can't seem to find it anywhere?

18. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nor I as of yet. (I'm looking for the PC version though with some of the previous dlc I've had to wait til about 6pm GMT before it appeared)

19. TheGodBen

I got it from the Xbox Live marketplace this afternoon with no trouble. :shrug:

20. Skywalker

As did I (I'm downloading it right now), sort of. I kind of had to find it in a roundabout way, though. Had to go to the Game Marketplace, then find Mass Effect 2 by title, then go to a list of all its DLC to find Arrival.