Malcolm Reed/Dominic Keating Appreciation – Tea and Big Gun Society

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by jespah, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pookha

pookha Admiral Admiral

Re: Malcolm Reed/Dominic Keating Appreciation – Tea and Big Gun Societ

I saw dominic recently at a convention and he is still looking good. and very entertaining. just sorry I missed an open karaoke party he was cohosting later that night.

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

snip
    I would be so there and possibly so drunk.

3. Serit

Serit Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

...yes, this is why we go to Star Trek conventions that have Dominic and Connor! Remember, there's only four (?!) things you need to have fun at a Trek con:

1. Camera--your own, preferably digital, or beg, borrow, or steal a friend's or relative's for the weekend, so you have great candids of Dominic and Connor;

2. Executive-level con membership--whether that's gold, platinum, or solar system, find out what it is, and make arrangements to get the best ticket, the best seat/s in the auditorium, the best hotel room!

3. Money for the dealer's room to get photos for autographing and have reserved photo op tickets with Dom & Connor & you; with Dom & you; with Connor & you--don't forget to plunk out the extra $$ for the CD-ROM with all your 'official' photos on it!

4. A large amount of money (start at $500 USD--or the equivalent--and go up from there), preferably in a large denomination (i.e., in the U.S., $100 USD);

You have that much money so you can slowly wave a few $100's in front of Dominic's face and offer to take him, Connor, their convention manager, and the unofficial Dominic fan club liaison (i.e., M.J.) out to dinner the night before the convention. (You did make reservations to check in on the Thursday night before a Fri-Sun con, didn't you? Didn't you?!)

After dinner, you pull out another few C-notes and dare Dom to come drinking with you --extra points if you can find a really good British style pub in a country other than the UK or any Commonwealth countries, in the city the con is being held at--or at the hotel pub/bar; more extra points if you can lose M.J. or Lolita along the way, or if Connor has to leave because he's too tired, and you have definitely hit the jackpot if you end up in Dom's room, double jackpot if he's in your room!

(Well, four-and-a-half things and clothes, but you'll pay for your hotel room by credit card, so just make sure you aren't over your credit balance!)

4. Ensign Ellora Dannan

Ensign Ellora Dannan Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Great photo -(He has put my sex drive into over drive!!!) I have this and many more from Enterprise on my Tablet but don't know how to get them into my computer so I can post. Also have some of Trip, Archer & T'Pol. Any suggestions how I can do this??? My Tablet is Android and I can use USB cord - but after that I'm stumped. It looks like my computer won't recognize my Tablet. HELP ME!

5. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

^^ You might try uploading your pics directly from your tablet to an online image storage host like Photobucket or Imageshack, and post them from there. We'd love to see them!

Since this thread is 4 years dead, I suggest we let it rest in peace. Time for one of you Malcolm/Dominic fans to start a shiny new appreciation thread - Tea and Big Gun Society Part II, perhaps?

Until then, lights out. *click*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.