Mack Is Back? SMALLVILLE S10...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, May 4, 2010.

1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/smallville/smallville-season-finale-scoop-4946.html

Just wanted to add this.

So a clue to who the season 10 villain is...got to watch for that and the other stuff is going to drive me insane thinking about it.

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Interesting post. I was thinking too that they might plant the seeds for the big bad in the finale as well. I do have high hopes that the season finale will be good.

3. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

It will be like Patrick Stewart. They will leave her an out (being taken by the borg in picard's case) and leave it open for her to sign during summer.

Rob

4. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^^
    I am hoping it isn't Darkseid with the way they mishandled Doomsday. Other than Darkseid I am not sure who it could be.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
  5. Admiral_Young

I've been thinking that it will be Darkseid myself and have no idea either who it might be. Mongul? Supes doesn't have a lot of rouges to choose from that represent a grandoise threat.

6. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

^
    Eradicator...would go along with the current story line...but who really knows???

I wouldn't mind Imperiex with The Legion being involved in S10...but that won't happen.

7. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe came back. For weeks now I've been thinking that if a familiar, regular cast member died it would be Tess instead of Chloe. For the most part Tess has run her course as a character for the most part anyways. Not because the character doesn't still have lots of potential but because the writers have written her in a corner. She knows too much about Clark to keep alive unless she joins the good side.

8. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

While we're on the subject of Chloe, can someone remind me what happened to those healing powers she had developed back in season 7 ?

9. Admiral_Young

That was Brainiac.

10. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hmm.
    Wasn't Brainiac the super intelligence/hacker powers ?
    I thought the healing powers were before and unrelated to Brainiac.

11. Lt. Trull

Lt. Trull Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Mining colony Sol Asteroid belt, Sol System
    I thought that was mutant power chloe....
    I seem to remember her crying on lois and bringing her back to life via mutie powers.

12. Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers Captain Captain

Well that is certainly good news I know Proculus jumping up and down in excitement,but until she signs the contract its not a done deal yet.

Signed

Buck Rogers

13. Admiral_Young

Chloe's powers...her healing ability along with her advanced computer kills were the first signs of Brainiac inhabiting her. We know from this season now that Kryptonian blood has the ability to heal...we can assume then that Brainiac possessed advanced Kryptonian nanites or something that healed Lois in that episode. This was touched on during the season.

14. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

^
    Do you need a box of straws?

15. Admiral_Young

^ And what is that supposed to mean?

16. CorporalClegg

You seem to be grasping for them.

17. Admiral_Young

Well that is what the writers of this show make us do... :)

18. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Chloe had healing powers before she was ever in contact with Brainiac. She didn't get infected by Brainiac until late S7...she used her healing powers on Lois in the finale season S6...we also know this because when Brainiac attacked her he said "what are you?" Cause Chloe did something to him...this might have caused Clark to defeat him so easily later on.

19. CorporalClegg

Touche

20. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Chloe was a meteor freak, I thought that was clear. She spent more time surrounded by the stuff than almost anyone.

Brainiac's attack on her probably just overloaded her healing ability to the point where she can't use it anymore.