Loved it. And I don't want to read your complaints. (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Danoz, Mar 21, 2009.

1. THE CHEBB

THE CHEBB Captain Captain

Lightyears better than Enterprise's ending for damn shigitty!

2. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

No.

The point of creating the Internet was so that we could mock each other's complaints. ;)

3. empty

empty Captain Captain

Beautiful ending. Flawless execution; the action scenes were unbelievable (maybe the best since Revenge of the Sith), the character sendoffs emotional and true, the music throughout was breathtaking. My jaw hurts because my mouth was wide open for almost the entire episode.

4. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

When you have a show as complicated as this and the only real complaint I have about the finale is that they could kill centurions this time without explosive rounds then you know that it was a great episode. :techman:

An excellent send-off, hopefully this show will be remembered for a long time.

5. Dar70

Dar70 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh I forgot about that. another flaw in this episode. I hate it even more now.:p

6. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well actually the only time they killed centurions with explosive rounds was in Valley of Darkness every other time they used regular bullets.

Back on subject I thought it was a great finale with great character moments and the battle scenes are giving the battle of New Caprica a run for its money in my eyes.

7. MPH

MPH Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I loved the ending too and as far as im concerned there are no loose ends as I feared there may be. All the characters and story got a resolution and at the end of the day thats all you can ask for.

8. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah no complaining allowed! :p

I would have preferred everything to have been thought out in advance in minute detail so that it all could be fully explained and make sense in the end. Yes, all four frakkin' years of it!

Since this is unlikely to be possible in the real world, the second best option is to not attempt labored, illogical explanations of things that were dreamt up on the fly, but instead use an artful sense of mystery to leave certain things ambiguous, and cover it all over with sentiment, characterization and style. And if all else fails, blame God.

9. Gep Malakai

Gep Malakai Vice Admiral Admiral

In other words, the perfect ending. :D

10. Maestro

Maestro Vice Admiral Admiral

So at Mass last night, we had a visiting priest who is very no-nonsense, cerebral, and "this is how it is." Father starts his sermon, "The involvement of God in the history of Man is most worthy of review...." And I was on the edge of my seat hoping he'd recite "Daybreak Part III" to us, filling in the blanks RDM left in "Daybreak Part II."

It was like I got a bonus episode!