Lost 5x08: "LaFleur"

Discussion in 'Lost' started by Agent Richard07, Mar 4, 2009.

?

Grade the episode...

1. Excellent

57.6%
  2. Above Average

31.8%
  3. Average

8.2%
  4. Below Average

1.2%
  5. Poor

1.2%
  1. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

2. Agent Richard07

Just a note... The next new episode will air in two weeks on March 18th.

3. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

It is going to be a long hard wait :(

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Eh, two weeks is nothing compared to the eight (or was it nine?) months we had to wait in-between this season and last.

5. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Not me, since I just got into lost and watched the whole series in a span 3 weeks recently :D

6. I'm confused "LaFleur" is airing on the 18th, or the episode after that?

7. Jaron

Jaron Captain Captain

LaFleur airs tonight, then we're taking a week off, then the next episode airs on the 18th.

8. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Okay, where are our French experts? What does "LaFleur" mean?

9. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Ah, thank you.

10. Agent Richard07

^ Sorry I deleted my post. I wasn't sure if you were asking for a translation or some other meaning. For anyone interested, I said "TheFlower".

11. Q2UnME

Q2UnME Commodore Commodore

Wasn't he a hockey player? ;) :shifty:

Q2

12. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

Yay! Sawyer episode *squees*

13. Agent Richard07

Excellent. I'll be back later.

14. Geck

Geck Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I voted average, but it was still enjoyable. A very quiet, slow-paced episode...nice to get a substantial dose of Sawyer for a change, but it felt dragging at times, and some of the details felt a bit confusing. Good work from Josh Holloway and Elizabeth Mitchell though.

Miles still annoys the crap out of me. Will he ever serve a purpose? Why couldn't he have been killed off instead?

15. Trippy

An excellent from me! Sawyer is awesome :techman:

Not to mention :drool: all cleaned up!

16. The Habs Fan

The Habs Fan Commodore Commodore

I give this episode an Excellent. The best of the season so far. This season is turning into one of the best seasons of Lost.

I won't say anymore because I don't want to spoil anyone, but I look forward to discussing it with everyone later.

17. Jaron

Jaron Captain Captain

I rated this Above Average. As I said in the other thread, after the plane crashes and hangings of the last couple of episodes, it was nice to get something a bit lighter and more relaxed.

18. Agent Richard07

Like I said, I gave this one an 'excellent'.

- Great teaser. We saw the statue, which we will no doubt revist somehow, and we found out that Sawyer and the gang have been/will be on the island for the next three years. Wow.

- The teaser felt like a season-opener. It just had that vibe and style. It was a lot better than the real one we got for this season.

- Eventhough the story skipped ahead, it didn't feel rushed the way the last two episodes did. It was probably because they sort of went back to the traditional flashback format and gave us the kind of pacing we've been used to over the years.

- Both the island folk and the Oceanic 6 have been "synchronized". So far, it looks like Locke is the only one who hasn't experienced a three-year time period.

- Sawyer was pure awsomeness the way he handled both their cover story and Richard Alpert. Way to go.

- So, the sonic fence doesn't affect Richard eh? I wonder if they have some sort of immunity or if it's earplugs.

- Juliet looked great with her 70s style. And fortunately, she's been able to keep her hair blonde.

- The Canadian promo spoiled me on Kate appearing, but the reunion at the end was still great. Jack... Hurley... Everyone is back. Almost everyone. We still need the Ajira crash folks. I wonder where they are time-wise.

- What happened to Rose, Bernard and the other survivors?

19. Trippy

I have this feeling that Rose, Bernard and the other oceanic surviors were captured by the hostiles.

20. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Excellent! This was great.

Was not expecting a Sawyer and Juliette relationship. Juliette > than Kate. Who knows what Kate did to Aaron, that bitch. Sawyer better not ditch Juliette for Kate.

I can't wait for 2 weeks though, that is going to be a killer.

I love how they have been working for Dharma for 3 years. So no matter what, even with the time shifts, both groups have been away from each other now for 3 years, so it evens out in that sense, interesting.