Just a thought...

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Dsven43, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Dsven43

Dsven43 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Ok, Let me start this with the disclaimer that I am not trying to push a novel,get noticed or steal an idea that may have already been thought up and when I ask the following question if the Mods here feel it's inappropriate please delete this thread.
    Now that that's out of the way. I was wondering if any of the authors(thank you for your work ,all of you) that visit here
    have thought about writing a novel which details Tasha Yar's POV from the time she was captured onboard The Enterprise C?
    I would find that an interesting read if it becomes available. Just wondering.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  2. trampledamage

trampledamage Clone Admiral

I've put your actual idea behind spoiler code - the authors probably won't be able to answer because of needing to stay away from anything like a story idea, but if anything like that exists I'm sure someone on here will know about it.

For future ref - the sticky thread that's called Moderator Notices has the rules on story ideas.

3. Csalem

Csalem Commodore Commodore

I think there was a book that covered some of that. Vulcan's Heart possibly?