Iron Man 3 Discussion/Photos/ETC.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by captcalhoun, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

Wow. Very cool. RDJ, despite having a rocky past at times, is a class act at heart.

2. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

3. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

I saw it last night.

I had one big issue that keeps it a full letter grade down for me but it was a fun film all the same. I need to find the Grade/Discuss thread though.

4. Trevacious

Trevacious Captain Captain

5. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Do you think the line by Pepper of "I see why you like the suits, what am I going to complain about now"[paraphrase, but close] could hint at Tony making her the exclusive suit we know from the comics. Her Rescue suit of armor?
    The only contradiction to that was her seemingly sigh of relief as the 'Clean Slate' protocol was given.

6. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, but Stark implies (I forget his exact wording) that he'd still have 2-3 suits to mess around with.

7. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

The sigh of relief may have been for the end of Tony's obsession with the suits, rather than an end to him buiding/wearing them forever.

8. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

9. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Stupid Sexy Flanders! Premium Member

I think Iron Man 3 was a very nice bookend to the current story. If Robert Downey Jr. becomes too expensive for more Iron Man films, I'd be happy just to see him in Avengers 2 and 3, and maybe pop up somewhere else.

If the $50 million deal is the correct figure being quoted (though who knows really), Disney should just fork out. It's nothing to them, and the Iron Man movies make it back within the first weekend anyway. Films with Downey in are big earners for Marvel, so he probably deserves it. Though has there been any firm confirmation that he actually wants to come back?