I Don't Have A Favorite...

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Jetfire, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Anika Hanson

Anika Hanson Captain Captain

Aug 30, 2008
    I dont dislike any of them but I'd say that Spock and McCoy are clear favourites with Spock just taking it.
  2. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

Dec 27, 2002
    Bones. For me as a child he was so kind and fatherly and reliable. He was safe. I loved him for years. Kirk near second for me. It's only been lately that I've really taken to Spock, and now I love him a great deal.
  3. JonnyQuest037

JonnyQuest037 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Feb 6, 2005
    Parsippany, New Jersey, USA
    Spock is way cool and Kirk will always be my hero, but as times goes by, McCoy is increasingly becoming my favorite. I just get such a kick out of him -- he always has the best lines! Kelley was SUCH a scene stealer (particularly in the movies).
  4. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Aug 18, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    Spock, of course, followed by Spock, then Spock, then Spock.

He was indeed the coolest character on TV when I was a kid, and you know what? He's still one of the all-time coolest characters on TV. There's just never been anybody like him.
  5. T'Boo

T'Boo Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

Apr 1, 2000
    T'Bonz - Across the Neutral Zone
    Spock is first. He was the most intriguing character. But McCoy was a close second.
  6. muldwych who

muldwych who Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Dec 29, 2009
    Scotty but i am biased as he is from (supposedly) my town of Aberdeen Scotland.
  7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

The more I think about it, I think the Kirk, Spock & McCoy dynamic is great...lately after reading all this...I always liked Chekov...I am still not ready to pick a favorite though.

Of course I think Walter Koening carried that character well.
  8. plynch

plynch Commodore Commodore

Apr 28, 2007
    Outer Graceland
    I am a TOS-er with no favorite. Kirk when younger, so "first love" so to speak. But I now wish I were Spock, and really appreciate the acting of De Kelley. And there is no character I hate, unlike in any of the other series!
  9. Anji

Anji Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Jan 7, 2003
    Assisting in the birth of baby Horta on Janus VI
    Uhura. I watched Star Trek as a child and I wanted to grow up to be just like her.
  10. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Nov 9, 2007
    Have a look in your local phone book, maybe you'll find his great-great grandpa. Buy him a scotch.