I Always Pictured Worf Driving Somethig Manly

Discussion in 'Deep Space Nine' started by Photon, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Sindatur

Sindatur The Grey Owl Wizard Premium Member

Hmmmm....Worf Drove both the Enterprise and The Defiant, did he not? I think that's driving something pretty manly :D

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  2. Mr_Homn

Mr_Homn Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I agree I thought he looked pretty good. Add some klingon makeup/hair/goatee and I think he'd look just like the worf we all know and love, albiet a bit thinner.

He's just thinner, which is good, because he looked pretty fat in nemesis.

3. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Of course he's aged! TNG went off the air 18 years ago, and DS9 13 years ago. Haven't you aged in that time?

Great picture!

4. John Mason

John Mason Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

A Toyota Corolla sedan..........:klingon:

5. Worf'sParmach

Worf'sParmach Commander Red Shirt

I think Dorn is a vegan now, and he lost a lot of weight when he made the switch . He was already in his mid 30s when he started TNG but all that makeup allowed them to hide his age. To me it was really beginning to show in Nemesis. That said, I think he looks pretty good for someone coming up on 60.

Wonder what Worf would be doing at 60 years old? That's 30 years after TNG's "Parallels" where they celebrated his 30th birthday (BTW, Dorn was over 40 when that was filmed.)

6. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yeah in Nemesis Worf looked like a trussed-up turkey, but now Dorn looks a lot healthier! If he were to play Worf now, he would be the thin Worf of early TNG...