Holy ....! Doctor Who/Star Trek Crossover coming From IDW!

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by StCoop, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Turbo

Turbo Changeling Premium Member

Apparently not. It's on indefinite backorder according to my LCS. Or some other designation they've rarely ever seen from Diamond.

Oy, that's doubly disappointing. I may skip this then. And the first two issues were quite promising, too...

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

This whole comic crossover didn't really appeal much to me but that cover with the Ponds is pretty cool.

3. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

Both volumes were out of stock until this week. Tell your retailer to check the "Back in Stock Spotlight" on the Diamond Retailer Services website. :)

Oy, that's doubly disappointing. I may skip this then. And the first two issues were quite promising, too...[/QUOTE]

There's some chatter that IDW is going to publish the entire story in a single volume for the fall.

I don't know, you may like it. I know people who loved it. I, however, thought it was poorly executed.

4. Turbo

Turbo Changeling Premium Member

Oh! That would explain that. I checked last Saturday.

5. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

The collected hardcover edition of all eight issues arrives in comic shops today.

Paul Cornell was interviewed by Radio Free Skaro in episode 388, and he talks at the 48:30 mark about the Star Trek/Doctor Who crossover that he pitched to IDW that, due to the limitations of their Doctor Who license, they were unable to pursue.

6. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

I will be looking for it in stores