FINAL POLL - September Challenge - A Great Fall!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ptrope, Oct 4, 2012.

?

Which image did you fall for?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2012.
  1. Klaus

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. The Lensman

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

All the King's horses and all the King's men are now out waiting for the leaves to turn - Humpty Dumpty is on his own, but Dr. McCoy can probably make sure his great fall is just a seasonal affectation ;).

Fall - so many definitions; it's a noun and a verb, a thing of beauty and a thing to fear, and 1 of my four favorite seasons here on planet Earth. Your challenge was to interpret "fall" in any way that fit the Star Trek universe. And a couple of you fell for it! ;)

Something of a rarity, this month's poll is a face-off between two eminently-talented visionaries. For our contestants, two more days of fall will pass until 1 will rise to create our next challenge. So kick the leaves and cast your vote!

========

Klaus
    [​IMG]

------
    The Lensman

[​IMG]

2. Cronos6939

Cronos6939 Captain Captain

I think the Lensman's is brilliant! Not that Klaus's idea isn't without merit, but I'd love to see the truly epic show suggested by the "Fall of the Empire" poster.

3. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

Congratulations, Lensman! Looks like you defintely had a great fall!

Great work, guys! You both had great approaches to the challenge; looking forward to what The Lensman comes up with for October!

4. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

Congrats The Lensman on the well-deserved win, and ty for my votes! :D

5. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

Thanks guys! Klaus, you were a worthy opponent!;) Although I was thinking I was going to get to go KLAAAAAAAAUUUUUSSS!!!! if I lost.:lol:

I was surprised that it was just the two of us tho', as Ptrope will usually have an entry even without a WIP thread. And I thought this was a pretty easy contest.

I'll have the new contest up sometime tonight. I have two ideas, one is seasonal (Halloween themed) and one is not, and I'm trying to decide which one to go with. Also, I need to read that thread that says which ones have been done before.

I do wonder what the preference is since Halloween is this month and last year had some awesome entries.

Thanks Cronos, I'd love to see that movie too! It'd be epic "epic". And that's pretty damn epic.

epic.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Congrats The Lensman on the win :)

7. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

Thanks!