Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by XFozzboute, May 22, 2011.
Decided to get a little work done on the Pug Class ship before the end of the month. I added a vent and some other details to the top and bottom of one of the warp pylons. I may add one more thing but not yet. I may even add a few more bits to the warp engine.
Added more details and reaction control thrusters.
Here’s a view from below.
Here’s a look at the panels I added to the front of the warp engine. There are a few more small things I want to add and I’ll call the engines done.
Well I’ve finally decided to go back and make something I started just before my last HD crashed on me a few years ago. My version of Relay Station 47. I’ll do what I can because I don’t have much reference for it. I don’t even know the size of this thing.
Cool. I like the mechanical look.
Well I think I’ve got this thing pretty much blocked in. Still a few small things to do but didn’t think I needed them yet. Now on to some details.
More details added to the top of the station.
I’ve begun to work on the bottom of the station. I guess this has a fusion reactor in it but I’m not 100% sure what that is on very bottom but it looks like some kind of engine to me.
This part is coming along rather nicely I think. I might actually be able to finish it up before the end of the month.
Well I would just about call myself done with this part. Just need a few chamfers and details for that small engine. I’m really happy with how those four bottom flappy things turned out. I would have posted these yesterday but I was busy all day taking care of the dog. Just found out he might have
That is excellent work, Sir!
Here's my interpretation of the FASA stats for this vessel (it was never given official stats in the game, it's just on the cover of the FASA RPG Intelligence Manuals)...
...as I see the class in my FASA games.
Loving the Claymore. I remember that image on the cover of the FASA module in question, always wanted to see it fleshed out. Brilliant job!
I decided to finish of a few of the detail for my relay station. Just a few things more to do and I can move onto the next section.
Still haven’t decided on the scale for this thing. I couldn’t find any information on the size of the one used in the show.
Found this left over close up of the engine so I thought I’d post it.
Started to work on the second section and I added a new part to the outside just to give it more space and keep it from being just a knock off of Relay Station 47.
This is how it looks with the first part.
Just picked up the second season TNG on Blu-Ray and so far not really impressed with the restoration on this one.
Well the second part is starting to come together. So far I’m happy with it but I still need to add a few things. I’ve changed the size to about 150 meters and it still feels smaller than what I would like when I put a shuttle next it. But I think going any bigger would be kind of ridiculous. I really like the grid lines I did on this I usually go either too thick or too deep but I think these look good.
Just wanted to see how both parts look together.
I’ve added more details. Just a few more things to add.
I’ve decided to add an airlock. The shuttle is just there to check on size. I added a little bit of detail on the part that runs up the side of the station. I’m thinking I might also be able to use the same thing as part of the airlock door.
Here is a close up of the airlock door. It’s made to open so I might do an interior for the airlock. I also noticed alot of segmenting so I had to add more. It’s better than it was.
And here it is on the outside with a texture test and more details.
That looks great!
Now that I look at it this was kind of a dumb place for an airlock because there is still very little space and not alot of room between the airlock and the turbolift that runs down the center. Oh well. All I did here was add two little red lights.
Started on the next section. It’s turned out nice so far.
Here are the rest of the images I didn’t get a chance to post because the drain in my laundry room backed up.
Here’s a look at the backside with more little details added.
I was thinking about adding another module because there just isn’t that much room. I’m just not sure if it looks too unbalanced.
I actually think this one works out better.
Separate names with a comma.