Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Turtletrekker, Dec 8, 2012.
OT, whatever happened to that guy? Is he on an island with Dave Chapelle?
I was more thinking a missile silo, with a sliding door hatch or, oohh!! An iris door!
Interesting. Much darker, serious vibe coming off this one...
Good thing, or changing the material too much? I don't care so long as it is a good movie.
What the hell kind of movie does Josh Trank think he is making? INTERSTELLAR?
Well the FF were explorers before they became crime fighters. This could be an Odyseey in the Negative Zone.
hmmm, I do like that image
Not that I recall. They really didn't start exploring until they got their powers. Reed was working as a scientist, Ben was a pilot, Johnny was a kid and Sue was....uh, a woman.
Uh...weren't they "exploring" space when they got hit with the cosmic rays?
I think in this one they get their powers from Project Almanac.
I really liked the trailer. After the campy and over-the-top tone of the previous FF movies, it makes sense to go in a totally different direction. I'm on-board.
Okay, so lazy me didn't bother reading the interview comments. Apparently Glass has been over for a year now. Beltrami was announced a couple months ago. Doesn't look good for Glass...
According the Internets Sue was a model/actress.
1. Not even remotely.
2. Do you type with your face?
No seriously, the utter mess you make of everything in your posts, is there no spell check at all on your computer, anywhere?
The sheer idiocy of your posts make them hard enough to take seriously for one, the rather arrogent nature of them another, but spelling like an 8 year old when trying to criticise professional work for some petty, needless reason? the height of fail.
If you hate movies this much, stop watching them. As either way, no one takes your opinions seriously anymore, if they ever did.
I was on a mobile device.
Oh, and sorry for living!
You got to relax. I'm not the only one that saw the similarity between the approach of these two trailers.
Calm the hell down!
1. You must only ever post from said device, given how bad 100% of your posts are on this matter.
2. Mobile devices have spell checkers too, often more promenantly given the need to type on the move, which is no excuse, the spell check on my iPhone is noticeable superior than my laptops.
3. Yes, because pointing out two small criticisms means you should definitely kill yourself, stop being a drama queen.
4. You posted a cheap youtube joke that a 10 year old could make in minutes and called it "brilliant satire" then literally could not spell 'brilliant satire' despite it being two small words. Doesn't bode well for taking you seriously.
5. Really, you're just letting your Marvel hate dictate what you post in what must be the 10th thread you've attempted to derail with this vendetta for no particular reason.
6. You already want to hate this movie after seeing something so minimal as to not be able to make any reasonable assumption about it.
I number these in the hope that you can count to 6 and need it broken down so simply.
Can you provide a link?
That Philip Glass is onboard to write new music for the film is all over the Google search results. For example [http://www.billboard.com/articles/6451039/philip-glass-score-fantastic-four-trailer]:
Seems pretty unambiguous.
Seems pretty clear to me. News article get crap wrong all the time. Having created and run the website devoted to Rejected Film Scores, I can tell you in the passed composers have been falsely reported as working together on a score or reported as both being on the project even though not working together directly, only to save face or because the respective reports didn't know what was really going on.
From among the links on the side of the article you linked to there, on the same site, and posted eleven days afterwards [http://filmmusicreporter.com/2015/01/27/philip-glass-to-co-score-the-fantastic-four/]:
Can we believe it yet, that Glass will co-score?
Separate names with a comma.