Carmilla the series

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Janeway’s Girl, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Blood would start pissing out of every (face) hole, and then their flesh would give up on being a single unit, quickly insolidating into the consistency of wet mound of stewed prunes.

Youtube link not provided, because you deserve a break.

Hmmm?

New Buffy Ripoff on the Horizon.

I'm about to start South of Hell staring Mena Suvari from American Beauty.

HA!

My mind just reminded me that American Beauty is the origin of Wes Bently from the new season or American Horror. Small world. Still not a fan.

2. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

YUCK!

Why can't vampires just turn to dust like the good ol' days?

I appreciate the lack of link:)

Spoil me. Who did ''Sookeh'' choose?

3. Guy Gardener

She chose everyone.

Eric, Bill, and the Werewolf from Magic Mike who showed up after you quit, and still more flavours of the week you know nothing about.

Whimsical little thing couldn't stay devoted to one asshole (and I truly mean by that that by the time she picked a bloke, he was doomed or'd been secretly evil the whole time. She is a shit magnet.) for an entire season.

I really don't care or remember what happened at the very end except that it probably pissed me off until my nerdrage broke some shit I had a hard time replacing.

4. Janeway’s Girl

Ah, I see. So what you're saying is, that I didn't miss anything worthwhile.

Though I'm sure Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are thankful for the show.

Makes me glad that I stopped TVD early last season. I held on for as long as I could.

5. Guy Gardener

You're making me think of Lois Lane in Superman II clinging to the underneath of an elevator by her finger tips going up the Eiffel Tower... :)

Vampire Diaries is weird without Nina. :(

No one's there is compelling me to punch my TV for being too stupid, so i literally have no idea what to do with my hands while watching VD anymore.

6. Janeway’s Girl

Elena was really annoying but I really liked Katherine, and Nina seems very sweet. It's pretty clear why she left though. Having to constantly make out with your ex must become tiresome.

The story lines are no longer interesting to me. There was a time when I lived for Thursday nights! Then it felt like a chore. Also, I got sick of everyone hooking up with everyone. It was like some weird incest thing.

Never seen any of the Superman movies. Not my thing.

7. Guy Gardener

But after you really, really get into Supergirl the Tv Series, you'll crawl back in time to see what's up with her goofy cousin? ;)

You seem to like happy.

Few things in the world are happier than Superman rescuing a kitten from a tree.

PS

Catherine is awesome! It was a task to believe that it was the same actress considering how much Elena sucks farts... There have been a couple moments in the new season where I'm screaming at... Damon, Enzo AND Alaric to stop Looking at Bonnie like she's the most beautiful girl in the world. Stop it! STOP!!!! I mean she is, obviously, but stop it.

It's a sexy show about sex, if it took you 5 seasons to figure out that you were more civilized than the rest of the audience clambering for shirtlessness, more-more shirtlessness, that's really not the shows problem so long as their ratings hold.

I'm going to stop fostering new TV on you, until you admit that The Middle Man is the greatest 9 hours of TV ever made.

8. Janeway’s Girl

I seem to like happy?

Happy Gilmore? :)

What!? Damon is looking at Bonnie? Hey, Damon! The love of your life is in a tomb waiting for you. Smarten up!

I think Nina is the prettiest girl on the show.

Oh, I'm not complaining about the sexiness and shirtlessness of the show. I just think it's weird that everyone is pairing up with people that you wouldn't think they would be paired up with.

That was a horribly-written sentence. I apologize.

I have watched the first 3 episodes. It's pretty freaking awesome! Mind-blown.

I love how MM speaks! He's hilarious. But what is with the ''Dubby' name?

Have you seen Damages? It's oh-so excellent.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1NvP_SEIA[/yt]

9. Guy Gardener

doubleyou doubleyou = W W = dubdub = dubby.

Her initials.

Wendy Watson.

10. Janeway’s Girl

Ah. Makes sense.

So, Damages?

11. Guy Gardener

Brilliant show, but the lawyering is weak, and Damages lacks humour completely.

Strong female characters posturing menancingfully... But then when threat comes to shove it's depositions and "but gee golly, you have can't lie under oath, and I'm flummoxed if you do lie under oath because the law is sacred and stuff y'know?"

Suits blows Damages out of the water.

If however, you still want female empowerment with your lawyer show, check out Harry's Law. It's exactly the same as Ally McBeal, but with a grumpy, short, 60 year old academy award winning Movie Star as the lead.

12. Janeway’s Girl

That it was! A couple years ago I injured myself and was ''couch-ridden'' for a week. I downed the first 3 seasons at an alarming rate. My knuckles white and jaw in a permanent state of drop. For me, it was less about the lawyering and all about the cat and mouse game between Patty and Ellen.

It's a shame that it wasn't more known but I think it's because most people were too stupid to understand it.

I have heard of Suits and Harry's Law, Kathy Bates, right?

Never seen Ally but I know some stuff.

13. Guy Gardener

My finger is hardly on the pulse, I'm not sure what is known or unknown, just good or bad, though for an unpopular series, Damages did stay afloat well. :)

There's 5 or 6 of these Princess Rap battles.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Mv6gXqADM[/yt]

Yes, that's Molly Quinn from Castle as Hermione.

14. Janeway’s Girl

Hmm.. I can't decide which I liked better! Maybe Katniss?

What happens after ''Happily Ever After?''

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_j8l6_u6kg[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFBADvRKZHI[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrB4ISfrGU[/yt]

15. Guy Gardener

"Watch this video on Youtube. Playback on other websites has been disabled."

:D

The lady who played Katnis, Whitney Avalon, is always one of the these princesses in the princess rap battles, so I assume that she is also the person writing the raps, maybe?

Sarah Michelle Gellar plays Cinderella once upon a time. :)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZXQf77hhk[/yt]

16. Janeway’s Girl

I think Belle owned Cindy but whatever.

Did you ''Youtube'' the Disney Therapy? Trust me, they are worth it!

I should go to bed now. It's after 1:00 am. I can't stay up like I use to.

Goodnight, good morning, good day... Pick one:)

17. Guy Gardener

Watched two of them, funny, and then started the new Saving Hope from last night. It's 927 pm and I'm eating dinner. :)

18. Janeway’s Girl

Today is more MM and then Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Saving Hope is like Grey's Anatomy, right?

I used to watch ER back in the 90's but since then I've lost interest in medical dramas.

19. Guy Gardener

Michael Shanks from Stargate is a Doctor who can see the dead and the nearly dead as they're crossing over to the aferlife when their surgery starts going pearshaped.

Grays Anatomy meets Ghost Whisperer.

(Ghost Whisper is the worst. It clearly was cheating by paying the the most beautiful woman in the world to hang out on set, and still every week was an unforgivable slog through drenn up to my armpits. A total waste of Aisha Tyler.)

Did you notice that MM is a mirror inversion of WW?

:)

20. Janeway’s Girl

Well that sounds a bit more interesting than just your typical hospital show.

Seen Ghost Whisperer on TV lots of times but never tuned in.

What's WW?