BSG Season 4.0 DVD R1 Features list

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by David cgc, Oct 7, 2008.

1. MyCylon

MyCylon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^
    No, I'm R2 :D.

2. Kaijufan

Kaijufan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I also see that the Comic-Con panel isn't on there, even though it was great and very much worthy of being on the DVD. :rolleyes:

3. Candlelight

Candlelight Admiral Admiral

Because 10 episodes by themselves is a little small. Bump it up to a 4-disc set and you get a more appealing pack. I never bought Razor so it doesn't faze me.

4. David cgc

David cgc Vice Admiral Admiral

5. Subjective

Subjective Captain Captain

yup, I didn't get Razor because I assumed it would end up on the 4.0 DVDs. If it didn't, I could always go out and buy the Razor DVD.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you! :p

6. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, that's just poor planning. You probably make more money selling it before Christmas. Also, that's two days after my Christmas break, which makes marathoning a mite inconvenient. Also, I hate $50 for half a season. Bastards.

7. Hicks

Hicks Captain Captain

I just hopped onto BD last month. This is making me seriously consider not buying Season 4.0, even though I've scooped up the previous seasons ASAP.

There's even more incentive for me to wait since I already have Razor on DVD as well.

I just hope it's not December 31st 2009 if the rumor is true. :D

8. Bishbot

Bishbot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Me too, normally, but Battlestar is the exception because we miss out on extended episodes and didn't get the Resistance Webisodes either - actually missing out on canon content is NOT GOOD ENOUGH in my book, and is the reason I haven't bought Season 3 yet (I can deal without the webisodes, but I want the extended Unfinished Business). That lack, combined with the ridiculously inflated price we have to pay for a substandard product, makes it really hard for me to justify buying this, my favourite show of all time, on DVD.

9. McCoy

McCoy Commodore Commodore

Quiet, you.

10. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

FRAK!

oh well . . . us BSG fans are used to waiting . . .

11. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

12. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, look at it this way, at least you don't have to put up with David Eick's pathetic attempts at humor in his Blogs. I didn't even make it all the way through those on the last set, this guy is so stupid.

Somebody might find him funny. I don't.

13. MyCylon

14. species5618

species5618 Commodore Commodore

I don't know, I think it's kind of refreshing to have at least one DVD cover (other than Razor) that doesn't prominently feature Six--not that I'm a Six hater or anything...for me the weird thing is Lee in a suit, I'm still not used to that yet.

15. MyCylon

^
    It IS refreshing - that's my point ;).

16. species5618

species5618 Commodore Commodore

Sorry, I'm totally not catching any subtleties in writing this morning--I'm just finishing up a 12-hour overnight shift...

In any case, they could put just about anybody from the series on the cover and I'll still be buying this set the day it comes out.

17. MyCylon

^
    Oh dear! I hope you'll get some rest soon.

And I'm starting to wonder whether the problem lies with me since another one of my subtle remarks went unnoticed in another forum (also pertaining to BSG, mind you)... :D

18. David cgc

David cgc Vice Admiral Admiral

Incidentally, Mark Verheiden just let slip that they're filming additional extras for a Blu-Ray release of season 4. So I guess that might be coming out a little sooner than I thought.

19. MyCylon

^
    BSG on Blu-Ray is probably really sweet. Still, I'll most likely be sticking to DVD for the time being.