Battlestar Galactica 4x11: "Sometimes a Great Notion"

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by Agent Richard07, Jan 16, 2009.

?

Grade the episode...

1. Excellent

71.4%
  2. Above Average

19.2%
  3. Average

5.8%
  4. Below Average

2.5%
  5. Poor

1.1%
  1. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

Make sure the time on your DVR is the actual time, because if it's off, say a few minutes, it'll start recording early/late and stop recording early/late. I found that our the hard way and it's not pleasant.

2. The Stig

The Stig Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Final Cylon? Tonight? :eek:

w00t!

3. Nobody

Nobody Commodore Commodore

Dammit. I'm watching the BSG marathon on Skiffy, and Lee's goodbye scene in "Six of One" makes me cry every time. I'm such a wuss.

And yes, I have the DVDs, I'm just drawn to any TV airing like a frakking moth.

-nobody

4. ManOnTheWave

ManOnTheWave Vice Admiral Admiral

I'll have to check that.

5. Roshi

Roshi Vice Admiral Admiral

WOO HOO!!! I can't fucking wait!

If you do know who's the Final Cylon, please keep it for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I repeat, KEEP IT FOR YOURSELVES!!!

6. Kchunda

Kchunda Commander Red Shirt

Wow, that's awesome. We watched the webisodes and all of the clues, and I'm even listening to GWC podcasts to and from work just to hear people talking about it again. I am psyched - but will have to wait until later tonight to watch. I'm very proud of myself for not reading any spoilers!

BTW those with DVR's remember to set it to go 5/10 minutes long, since apparently this ep is 4 min long. . .

7. tomalak301

tomalak301 Admiral Premium Member

The only spoilers I have are pretty much what I've seen on the series already, the Webisodes and the You Will Know the Truth, which about half way through I decided just to watch them to see new Battlestar Galactica. I too am going in spoiler free. Man I hope it's worth it.

8. tomalak301

This board will probably be hard to visit in the next few days if you havn't seen the episode by then I think. I hope we don't crash the BBS tonight. All the chaos that will ensue is probably going to be huge.

9. Kchunda

It will be weird to know that people know who the final cylon is after 11pm eastern, but I won't know. Must. . . stay. . . away from internet completely. . . until I get home!

How do you do it on the west coast? Just wait 3 hours or have a friend set up a web cam on the east coast ;) ?

10. John Clark

John Clark Commodore Commodore

You just know someone is going to put it in a thread title:(

Think I'll have to avoid this sub-forum (and any of the other BSG ones I pop in to until Tuesday)

11. tomalak301

Well, if you get the High Defination channels, but don't have the High Def thing set up, the Scifi HD channel works fine and it's the east coast feed. 7:00 PM, Battlestar Galactica in HD looking like Standard. I'll take that anytime. ;)

12. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

I'm here and I'm ready, bring on the frakking Cylon!

13. Kchunda

Nice! :techman:

14. Campe98

Campe98 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Final Cylon tonight?!?

Ach! This is one of those days I actually wish I hadn't given up my cable for downloading the two cable shows I still watch off of Amazon VOD. Its gonna be hard to wait until tomorrow morning to stay off the boards and avoid spoilers.

15. DarthMarley

DarthMarley Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Apparently not.

16. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Admiral Admiral

I'm avoiding reading this thread because it looks like there's some possible spoilers but I got my whistle whetted a little when I saw Tricia Helfer and Kandyse McClure in a Jeremiah rerun on Sci-Fi so I'm getting ready.

17. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

Made me a new av for tonight's occasion :)

18. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

I have a guess as to who the 5th Cylon is, but I'll just keep it to myself and say later if I was right or not.

That said, I'm really, really getting psyched for this.

19. OdoWanKenobi

OdoWanKenobi Admiral Admiral

Just a few hours left. I am so stoked I could just pass out right now. But I won't becuase then I might miss the episode.

20. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

I'm stoked as well, but I don't think we are going to get all our answers in tonights episode. I think it will be good, but I don't think everything will be revealed, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if not much is revealed at all.