BADABADABAP! Caprica, Blood & Chrome Soundtracks coming soon

Discussion in 'Battlestar Galactica & Caprica' started by doubleohfive, Feb 5, 2013.

1. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

La-La Land Records will be releasing soundtrack albums for both Caprica (the series) and Blood and Chrome in the next two months.

The press release from Bear McCreary's website/Facebook page:

Additionally, La-La Land will be offering all the previous BSG releases, including the soundtracks from the BSG miniseries, Seasons 1-4, Razor/The Plan, and the Caprica pilot soundtrack for $9.98 each, according to their Facebook page:

I for one am absolutely thrilled! Is it March 12 yet?

2. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

Terrific news. Bear McCreary's music is easily the best part of Caprica. I've enjoyed listening to the pilot score, and would be happy to hear more.

3. Candlelight

Candlelight Admiral Admiral

I never really watched Caprica enough to catch his music; was it as memorable as it was on BSG?

4. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

^ He's got talent, that's for sure. I loved "The Differently Sentient" that played over the coda.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxSXJoS1hS4[/yt]

5. Tom

Tom Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

So on February 10th its B&C vs. the return of the Walking Dead! Winner is Bear since he scored both of them. LOL

6. kitamurafan

kitamurafan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I have only watched BG, but I love the music. Especially Bear and his brother's rendition of "All Along The Watchtower."

7. Warp Coil

Warp Coil Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm always excited for more of Bear McCreary's music! I liked his stuff from B&C and I really love his work from season 1 of Caprica. I was convinced we'd never get a proper soundtrack release of it, so I am thrilled by this news!

8. Awesome Possum

Awesome Possum Look up here, I’m in heaven Moderator

Most of it was, some of it is one on the same level as the best BSG songs such as the music played over the final scene and mid-season finale music. He also made source music for different cultures that existed in the Colonies, one of them being a rap from Tauron.

9. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Pretty sure my order just went through, but the site crashed after I got the order confirm. If you want the Blood and Chrome CD, now's the time to order it!