AMC's The Walking Dead Season 1 Discussion & Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dream, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Star Wolf

Star Wolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

There is something else to consider, ammo is heavy Rick or anybody else could only carry so much the weight would make you as slow as a zombie. A city block of apartment in Atlanta would have somewhere around the hundreds of units with thousands of potential zombies. I know America is supposed to be gun crazy but every shot has to be a head shot. Those bullets which are heavy to carry won't last long as soon as you leave your fortress for food, water, looking for your mate....you are one firefight away from being unarmed.

For a M16, you would probably blow your hand off if some random surviving housewife or Deputy Sheriff tried I imagine the same poor outcome. So far I haven't seen any hardcore survivalist, shooters, hunters.. on Walking Dead

2. MilleniumLance

MilleniumLance Captain Captain

^^^ you can never go wrong with a very long pointed stick

3. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Lure em into a house and set the house on fire!!! With lots of gasoline. BIG fireball!!!

:rommie:

Okay I know that some may object because you need that gasoline for your vehicles. But how long is it going to be until the tires on your vehicles - and in all the stores - start to decay to the point where they're not usable?

You're going to have to switch to horses sooner or later. Might as well start having fun with the gasoline.

4. MilleniumLance

MilleniumLance Captain Captain

^^ WTF is wrong with you... xD

5. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey -- can someone help me find the posts by the user who claimed he was going to write a book that would show how the whole Zombie thing would work in "real life" (i.e. it's not a virus)...he posted severl times, but i didn't find it after scanning several pages.

i am curious if he ever wrote it...if so, it'd be a great banner ad to have!!!

6. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

No problem. Here you go.