Ahoyager Episodes 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by ctroft, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ctroft

ctroft Cadet Newbie

Jun 24, 2013
    Billings, MT
    Hi Guys,

I am currently developing a new animated series entitled "Ahoyager". It's a parody of Star Trek of sorts and stars Captain Pakaday and her misfit crew as they hurl through space, destroying any hope humanity has for a better future. The series grabs elements from a few different sources, but Trek is obviously the biggest inspiration.

I currently have two episodes out. My current goal is to release an episode a month and see how things go. Here they are:

Episode 1: The Saggy Truth

When Pakaday, a chain-smoking spaceship captain, is faced with her fear of aging, she will do whatever it takes to gain the favor of her male subordinates.

Episode 2: The Black Hole

After encountering a deadly spatial anomaly, Captain Pakaday turns to an unlikely crew member to save the Ahoyager.

2. Maurice

Maurice Vice Admiral Admiral

Oct 17, 2005
    Walking distance from Starfleet HQ
    So...a woman who cares only about men finding her attractive and then a bunch of unfunny dialog about racial stereotypes.

I appreciate the effort anyone makes in making a film, but the scripts here are rubbish.
  3. Johnny

Johnny Commander Red Shirt

Aug 2, 2007
    Birmingham, UK.
    Maybe a quicker cut would keep the dialogue moving along a bit more and keep the pace going.