24: Live Another Day. Discussion Thread. (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Trekker4747, May 4, 2014.

1. Anwar

Anwar Vice Admiral Admiral

Are the kids of the Margo character supposed to also be the children of the dead Terrorist husband, or his stepchildren? Because they both look pretty white.

2. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Sigh, it's odd and kind of frustrating that everyone seems to remember the crimes and actions Jack committed at the end of Season 8 and uses them against him but seem to forget the 8 separate times over the last 14-16 years, or whatever it's been, that he's literally saved the country and possibly the world.

I would have hoped that Heller would've "trusted" Jack enough to know what he was doing and saying was the truth and for good and would have given Jack the time he needed to prove his claims thus setting off the hunt for Psycho-Mom.

Which I'm not sure what she did is a great way to get your daughter to continue going along with our plans but what-ev.

And it was a single-core processor? The fuck?! Those are so out of date even *today* as to make their being able to run most newer software impossible or very, very difficult (at least when it comes to full-sized computers.)

Computer hardware... OF THE FUTURE!!!

Agent Yvonne at least is on Team Jack now, so we have that going for us.

And Jack has still gone kill-free.

"You shot two civilians, Jack!"
    "I only grazed them, they'll be fine."
    "How can you know that?"
    "Because I pulled the trigger."

Good episode, look forward to next week!

3. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Commodore Commodore

i think they're stepchildren, but were young enough to be fully indoctrinated.

4. Evil Twin

Evil Twin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ahh, I envy you. Season 1 is still my favorite. About the only downside to it is no Chloe (who doesn't appear til season 3).

Rule of thumb with 24 is the odd-numbered seasons are better than the evens, so, opposite of the Trek films. :lol:

5. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

Somewhere Out there beneath the pale moonlight.
    Yeah I was slightly disappointed when I found out she doesn't appear till season 3, but season 1 has been so intense so far that I'm not missing her too much.

And tonight's new episode was no disappointment either. I like that they're making Kate smart enough to believe that maybe...just maybe...Jack is telling the truth. Even though I knew he wouldn't die, I have to admit the stand off with the marines and Jack in that comm room was pretty tense. Now that next week Jack will apparently be in the clear and back in the field the show should really pick up (I'm guessing, like I said, I'm a relative newbie so I have no idea when this show really picks up :p ).

6. Gil T.Azell

Gil T.Azell Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Too bad she's (Emily Berrington) only scheduled for 3 episodes tonight being the 3rd, with the blonde wig she had in ep.1 and her eyes she had that Russian look.

7. DarthPipes

DarthPipes Vice Admiral Admiral

Red-haired evil chick is Sansa 2.0 or Evil Sansa. Seriously, she looks just like Sophie Turner.

8. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

9. Trekker4747

Either way, she's a lovely, lovely woman. :luvlove:

10. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Admiral Admiral

I can see that. She has well-chiseled features, or at least she does now...

11. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The dead terrorist husband was actually Louis CK

Wow, Chloe is such a staple that I completely forgot she wasn't there at the start. Now I'm having vague flashbacks of that guy who was Claire's boyfriend on Six Feet Under as the tech guy in S1 maybe? I don't like that guy.

12. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

After watching all you've already seen in the first four episodes of 24: Live Another Day, good luck watching the same thing happen over and over again for seasons 2-8. :lol:

13. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

I'm a huge fan of the James Bond series. I can't imagine 24 will be any different in how it recycles elements ;)

14. Trekker4747

Just don't play a 24 drinking game where you take a drink everytime a mole or someone with the main characters is really in bed with the bad guys/terrorists. And if you do, make sure your health insurance is up-to-date and someone is nearby to take you in for alcohol poisoning. ;)

15. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

Actually I've been thinking of playing a drinking game where I'd drink everytime Jack said "dammit!"

;)

16. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You might get alcohol poisoning that way...

17. urbandefault

urbandefault Commodore Commodore

I've enjoyed the episodes so far. Jack is back, and this time he's pissed. :lol:

What I'd really like to see is a "Chuck" crossover. Maybe Kate is really Sarah, undercover, and Casey comes to the rescue. Or better yet, in the midst of their ongoing European tour, JEFFSTER! ;)

18. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

When is Jack ever NOT pissed? ;)

Seriously. If Jack ever looks happy, watch out...

19. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

He did seem content in the very first episode of Season 1 :)

20. SiddFinch1

SiddFinch1 Captain Captain

Good so far..better than the last season..

Still think Heller would have given him a little trust based in their past