1970s Children's TOS Tunics

Discussion in 'Star Trek - Original Series' started by plynch, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Supervisor 194

Supervisor 194 Captain Captain

Great thread-brings back very fond memories! I had the red short sleeve shirt, but my favorite was the white short sleeve shirt from TMP--I wore that shirt everywhere when I was 8 or 9 and I still miss it!

2. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^I had the white TMP one too! I wore it everywhere when I was four, even to school!

3. Gary7

Gary7 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow, I do remember those Donmoor Star Trek shirts. I think I had a gold one. Short sleeve, too (I wanted long sleeve, but it wasn't available). They were pretty well made, considering the production source at the time.

Yeah, I also recall the green one. I definitely didn't want it as I knew it wasn't right, even then. ;)

Here's an image of the green shirt.
    And a color chart showing the Donmoor colors compared to the original ones.

4. plynch

plynch Commodore Commodore

YES!! Puppy Patter! You are great! It's been weeks since I revisited this thread, as it seemed to really slow down. I'm so glad I checked back. Now my family has verification I am not insane. Just a former nerd who wore Trek too-small clothing in 1979 and remembered (out of all the things from his babyhood) a depressed, psychedelic, pull-string dog.

Thanks again!

5. Captain Robert April

Captain Robert April Vice Admiral Admiral

The really sad thing is that the sound box is gone. I was hoping to fix it one day.