1970s Children's TOS Tunics

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by plynch, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Supervisor 194

Supervisor 194 Captain Captain

Sep 12, 2003
    Somewhere between timelines
    Great thread-brings back very fond memories! I had the red short sleeve shirt, but my favorite was the white short sleeve shirt from TMP--I wore that shirt everywhere when I was 8 or 9 and I still miss it!
  2. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dec 26, 2003
    The Bay Area
    ^I had the white TMP one too! I wore it everywhere when I was four, even to school!
  3. Gary7

Gary7 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow, I do remember those Donmoor Star Trek shirts. I think I had a gold one. Short sleeve, too (I wanted long sleeve, but it wasn't available). They were pretty well made, considering the production source at the time.

Yeah, I also recall the green one. I definitely didn't want it as I knew it wasn't right, even then. ;)

Here's an image of the green shirt.
    And a color chart showing the Donmoor colors compared to the original ones.
  4. plynch

plynch Commodore Commodore

Apr 28, 2007
    Outer Graceland
    YES!! Puppy Patter! You are great! It's been weeks since I revisited this thread, as it seemed to really slow down. I'm so glad I checked back. Now my family has verification I am not insane. Just a former nerd who wore Trek too-small clothing in 1979 and remembered (out of all the things from his babyhood) a depressed, psychedelic, pull-string dog.

Thanks again!
  5. Captain Robert April

Captain Robert April Vice Admiral Admiral

The really sad thing is that the sound box is gone. I was hoping to fix it one day.