100 Things that you learned from Enterprise..

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Gingerbread Demon, May 24, 2016.

1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

OK hey let's have some fun.

Please feel free to join in this thread and add to the list. Maybe we might exceed 100 items who knows?

100. Aliens can breathe or drink liquid platinum. It won't solify or kill them.
    99. Future guy is a dick to his own henchmen.
    98. Reed is very sensitive about his performance as an officer.

2. JHarper

JHarper Commander Red Shirt

97. The proper decontamination procedure is to strip down to your underwear, and rub your fellow crew members erotically with gel.

somebuddyX likes this.
  3. Gingerbread Demon

96. Vulcan Neuro Pressure is a very personal topic but if the ship's doctor asks the only Vulcan onboard to offer this to a crewman she will do it grudgingly

4. HIjol

HIjol Vice Admiral Admiral

95. I learned that Enterprise had the first Warp 5 ship, and embraced Elevator Rock for its theme music.

5. STEPhon IT

STEPhon IT Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

94. I learned the Klingons were always idiotic barbarians, and the interesting, intelligent, and very dangerous Klingons on Star Trek from the 1960's were actually genetically altered. 78 years after, during the time of TNG, the Klingons were back to normal.:rolleyes:

93. I'm amazed at how advanced and sophisticated the 22nd Century technology was than the 23rd Century's tech; NX-01 engineering room would make Scotty jealous.

92. The greatest discovery I was completely intrigued about was Enterprise's Chief Medical Officer figuring out a way to prevent from being a BORG. Something Star Fleet Medical Professionals couldn't figure out 200 years in the future. Amazing!!!!

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  6. Gingerbread Demon

91. Anyone can erase the Enterprise's data banks. They don't keep backups. EVER. All it takes is some stranger boarding the ship and a few random button presses.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  7. Willow

Willow Captain Captain

90. Even though the Xindi were light years away from Earth, and never known to Humans before, they still had species that called THEMSELVES "reptilians", "insectoids" "aquatics" and "avians", all of which would fit in with a HUMAN interpretation of them.

8. TwoJakes

TwoJakes Commander Red Shirt

89. Being a incompetent boob of a starship captain apparently qualifies you to be the Federation President.

trekyourself and Bry_Sinclair like this.
  9. Willow

Willow Captain Captain

88. You can save the earth from annihilation by the Xindi, and a few years later save Earth from destruction by the Romulans..and make it through both conflicts with no awards or promotions.

87. Don't worry. Even of you are kicked out of Starfleet Academy, you can still be reinstated of you have a desirable skill like linguistics.

86. Having red piping on your uniform is actually safer than wearing an entire red shirt,

Gingerbread Demon likes this.
  10. Gingerbread Demon

85. Years after Enterprise Starfleet never upgrades computer security...... They still don't have redundant backups of ship based data

11. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

84. Some Vulcans aren't emotionless, they're just pouty.

83. Being a Boomer with a lifetime's worth of experience living and working in space whilst the rest of the human crew have barely ventured outside their home system, won't make you in the slightest way interesting or important to the ship or it's mission.

82. Alien critters have far more health benefits than Earth ones.

somebuddyX likes this.
  12. Shat Happens

Shat Happens Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

81. Some time after, despite what could be said valiant and desperate efforts, all Xindi disappeared and never were talked about again (same with Denobulans).

somebuddyX likes this.
  13. at Quark's

at Quark's Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

80. Vulcans had a major attitude adjustment at some point between the 22nd and the 23rd century: from mostly being just a bunch of incredible jerks to the noble, even if still somewhat arrogant, species in Kirk's time.

79. In that same timeframe, Kronos got a whole lot more distant from Earth.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  14. somebuddyX

somebuddyX Commodore Commodore

78. I learnt the four founding races of the Federation were Humans, Vulcans, Tellarites and Andorians.

15. Gingerbread Demon

Maybe Quo'nos used an explosion to propel itself across the stars like in Space 1999 :lol:

somebuddyX likes this.
  16. apollo1984

apollo1984 Commander Red Shirt

77. Captain Archer's record keeping is terrible, I mean seriously where did his reports on the Ferengi and Borg disappear too?

somebuddyX likes this.
  17. Capn Nick

Capn Nick Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

76. That, much as I always believed, dogs can sense spatial anomalies and should be listened to, when they bark for no apparent reason.

Gingerbread Demon likes this.
  18. Gingerbread Demon

75 In the 2009 Reboot Scotty loses Admiral Archer's dog ...It's probably not Porthos but yeah

somebuddyX and Capn Nick like this.
  19. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

74. Though you have martial arts training and are rated to use weapons of the time, when teamed up with the Captain on your very first away mission you'll be used as little more than a screaming damsel in distress.

20. Gingerbread Demon

Who was that?