RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,706
Posts: 5,214,017
Members: 24,207
Currently online: 771
Newest member: MaileDetty


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 11 2009, 01:33 AM   #76
K'Ehleyr
Commodore
 
K'Ehleyr's Avatar
 
Location: In a world which very few others see
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Emher wrote: View Post
K'ehleyr wrote: View Post
Emher wrote: View Post
Much better with you here.




Okay that kinda hurt but it's a start.
*Pours Emher a beer and sits beside him*

So honey, what's new? How's that dream car of yours going?
*Calmly sips beer*

Oh not much, starting up some business possibilities. Trying to save up for the car, laughing at people acting tough in cars I could outrun with it, posting from my bros computer since mine's frying itself, that kind of stuff. Where that Gag'h platter go?
Oh lets leave that klingon crap alone ~ these mini cheeseburgers are yum What kind of business? Maybe a self-frying computer
What is it with men and cars
__________________
Oh for goodness sake it's not that important.
Unless it is really important ~ then you can always email it to me and I'll ignore it again tomorrow.
K'Ehleyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 01:36 AM   #77
Messianni
Commodore
 
Messianni's Avatar
 
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
View Messianni's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Messianni Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Messianni
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Kirk's_Tights wrote: View Post
Whoa, who just slapped my butt?
__________________
"So, the Enterprise is on its maiden voyage, has it? She is one well-endowed lady. I like to get my hands on her ample nacelles if you'll pardon the engineering parlance." Montgomery Scott
Messianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 01:59 AM   #78
TheBrew
Vice Admiral
 
TheBrew's Avatar
 
Location: Fox Lady
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

How about you come over here and get a bit more comfortable?
__________________
Sing glorious, victorious,
One keg of beer for the four of us.
Sing glory be to God that there are no more of us,
For one of us could drink it all alone. Damn near.
TheBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 02:12 AM   #79
MANT!
Rear Admiral
 
MANT!'s Avatar
 
Location: Mare Island Naval Shipyard
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

K'ehleyr wrote: View Post
Emher wrote: View Post
K'ehleyr wrote: View Post

*Pours Emher a beer and sits beside him*

So honey, what's new? How's that dream car of yours going?
*Calmly sips beer*

Oh not much, starting up some business possibilities. Trying to save up for the car, laughing at people acting tough in cars I could outrun with it, posting from my bros computer since mine's frying itself, that kind of stuff. Where that Gag'h platter go?
Oh lets leave that klingon crap alone ~ these mini cheeseburgers are yum What kind of business? Maybe a self-frying computer
What is it with men and cars
That's my cue..

Hello darlin'..did you know you dance as you walk?..

as for men and cars..what about the ladies and horses..
__________________
Ryan Ladson Geddings 03-06-1989 to 11-27-2013
Requiescat in pace
MANT! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 02:20 AM   #80
K'Ehleyr
Commodore
 
K'Ehleyr's Avatar
 
Location: In a world which very few others see
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

goldbug wrote: View Post
K'ehleyr wrote: View Post
Emher wrote: View Post
*Calmly sips beer*

Oh not much, starting up some business possibilities. Trying to save up for the car, laughing at people acting tough in cars I could outrun with it, posting from my bros computer since mine's frying itself, that kind of stuff. Where that Gag'h platter go?
Oh lets leave that klingon crap alone ~ these mini cheeseburgers are yum What kind of business? Maybe a self-frying computer
What is it with men and cars
That's my cue..

Hello darlin'..did you know you dance as you walk?..

as for men and cars..what about the ladies and horses..
Okay then!
Oh Gosh, look at that ~ I've smoked my last cigarette and finished my Martini and it's 2.20 in the morning. I need to retire to my bed chamber.
Please folks keep flirting ~ it is, after all, what makes the world go round.
__________________
Oh for goodness sake it's not that important.
Unless it is really important ~ then you can always email it to me and I'll ignore it again tomorrow.
K'Ehleyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 03:53 AM   #81
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral
 
ShamelessMcBundy's Avatar
 
Location: Gazing into Dylan O'Brien's eyes
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

So ... how you boys doin'?
__________________
"I just don't see you as a Southern belle." -RoJoHen, to me
ShamelessMcBundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 06:42 AM   #82
Zion Ravescene
''You brought me here...''
 
Zion Ravescene's Avatar
 
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Kirk's_Tights wrote: View Post
Whoa, who just slapped my butt?
That would be K'ehleyr.
__________________
The Doctor: It's mindless now, clicking towards oblivion. ... How long, K-9?
K-9: INSUFFICIENT DATA.
The Doctor: Yeah, you never fucking know the answer when it's important.

Zion Ravescene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 06:51 AM   #83
Aurian
Vice Admiral
 
Aurian's Avatar
 
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

I missed all the fun when I laid down on the couch to have a little nap... to get over the friday headache
__________________
the benevolent bitch..
Aurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 06:52 AM   #84
Daneel
Rear Admiral
 
Daneel's Avatar
 
Location: Toronto
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

ShamelessMcBundy wrote: View Post
So ... how you boys doin'?
Well, it was only a matter of time...
Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 06:58 AM   #85
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral
 
Mr. Laser Beam's Avatar
 
Location: The visitor's bullpen
View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Zion Ravescene wrote: View Post
Kirk's_Tights wrote: View Post
Whoa, who just slapped my butt?
That would be K'ehleyr.
After I recover from fainting, I think I'll get the popcorn.

Aurian wrote: View Post
I missed all the fun when I laid down on the couch to have a little nap... to get over the friday headache
Don't get up...need somebody to wait on you hand and foot?
__________________
Taysiders in Space. In amungst ye!

"Set phasers tae malky!"
Mr. Laser Beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 07:04 AM   #86
Aurian
Vice Admiral
 
Aurian's Avatar
 
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Aurian wrote: View Post
I missed all the fun when I laid down on the couch to have a little nap... to get over the friday headache
Don't get up...need somebody to wait on you hand and foot?

OOOh.. someone's an expert
__________________
the benevolent bitch..
Aurian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 07:27 AM   #87
Zion Ravescene
''You brought me here...''
 
Zion Ravescene's Avatar
 
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Zion Ravescene wrote: View Post
Kirk's_Tights wrote: View Post
Whoa, who just slapped my butt?
That would be K'ehleyr.
After I recover from fainting, I think I'll get the popcorn.
I think I'll join you... nothing like seeing the old pro in action.
__________________
The Doctor: It's mindless now, clicking towards oblivion. ... How long, K-9?
K-9: INSUFFICIENT DATA.
The Doctor: Yeah, you never fucking know the answer when it's important.

Zion Ravescene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 07:30 AM   #88
ShamelessMcBundy
Fleet Admiral
 
ShamelessMcBundy's Avatar
 
Location: Gazing into Dylan O'Brien's eyes
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShamelessMcBundy Send a message via Yahoo to ShamelessMcBundy
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

Daneel wrote: View Post
ShamelessMcBundy wrote: View Post
So ... how you boys doin'?
Well, it was only a matter of time...
Like a moth to a flame ...
__________________
"I just don't see you as a Southern belle." -RoJoHen, to me
ShamelessMcBundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 10:49 AM   #89
Australis
Writer
 
Australis's Avatar
 
Location: The Electric Age
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

I'm not here to flirt. I like to watch

My flirting doesn't rise much above "Heeyyyy, laydeeeezz..."
__________________
"… Times change, and so must I… we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that’s okay, that’s good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Australis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11 2009, 11:37 AM   #90
Emher
Admiral
 
Emher's Avatar
 
Location: Emher
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: The Friday Flirt Thread...

K'ehleyr wrote: View Post
Emher wrote: View Post
K'ehleyr wrote: View Post

*Pours Emher a beer and sits beside him*

So honey, what's new? How's that dream car of yours going?
*Calmly sips beer*

Oh not much, starting up some business possibilities. Trying to save up for the car, laughing at people acting tough in cars I could outrun with it, posting from my bros computer since mine's frying itself, that kind of stuff. Where that Gag'h platter go?
Oh lets leave that klingon crap alone ~ these mini cheeseburgers are yum What kind of business? Maybe a self-frying computer
What is it with men and cars
Yeah cheeseburgers beats gag'h pretty easily *munches one down*

And no, the selfrying computer evolved all on its own It's a business with the idea of dogin quick, cheap but good commercials, essentially something that isn't too expensive to make but we can charge a decent amount for.

Actually the car thing just came back in the last few years At least movies are still my main focus in life.


I'm really kinda of terrible at this flirting thing, I just revert back to talking! Will come back later on and get some practice.
__________________
"I am who I am. Someone has to be."-Brendan Gleeson as Reynald in Kingdom of Heaven. - Emher
Emher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bra fell off, creepy, sexist, shameless flirting

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.