Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Closed Thread

Old April 17 2009, 11:00 AM   #1
Fan1
Cadet

New Star Trek Merch

Has anyone seen the new Merchandise from the new film? I was in my local Toys R Us (Northampton) store yesterday and asked if they had it in stock, they showed it to me and it looks great, apparently they are putting it on sale a day early to its offical release date, it will be out first thing on Saturday in the Northampton store.

I will be there first thing to buy 2 of each with the money I have been saving for them!

Speak to you all Soon!

Fan1!
Old April 17 2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Trek Survivor
Captain

Re: New Star Trek Merch

Hi mate

There's a discussion about the new toys over in the Star Trek XI forum. They've been on sale in the US for about a week I think.

Like you, I'm in the UK, and had also heard the toys were coming out officially Sunday 19/4. Good to hear that TRU will be selling them a day early on Saturday! Wonder if any other shops will be selling them from then, or indeed even earlier!? Any fellow UK-fans seen these in places like the Entertainer, Tescos etc yet?

Two of each!?
Old April 17 2009, 11:46 AM   #3
Fan1
Cadet

I went in to Tesco before I went in to Toys R Us and the chap did not have a clue what I was talking about haha, I normally find TRU are slightly cheaper with new releases so will be going there tomorrow morning.

Regards

Fan1
Old April 17 2009, 12:22 PM   #4
Dac
Commodore

View Dac's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dac

I phoned my Local TRU (Lakeside Retail Park, Essex) and the rather irate woman on the line said they had them in store but were not allowed to put them out "for a few weeks". That was Yesterday after they became available on Toys R Us' UK online store.

Now, I just went up to Toys R Us and they had nothing out for Trek (Same as Argos had no inserts for the catalogue) but you say your TRU is putting them out tomorrow? Balls. I just ordered the new enterprise from Forbidden Planet as well...

Anyone know when the new Hot wheels starships are coming out?
Old April 17 2009, 01:20 PM   #5
Fan1
Cadet

Yeah i spoke to them and the very helpful chap told me they are going out a day early on Saturday morning.
Old April 17 2009, 02:04 PM   #6
Misfit Toy
Caped Trek Mod

Fan1 wrote: View Post
Has anyone seen the new Merchandise from the new film? I was in my local Toys R Us (Northampton) store yesterday and asked if they had it in stock, they showed it to me and it looks great, apparently they are putting it on sale a day early to its offical release date, it will be out first thing on Saturday in the Northampton store.

I will be there first thing to buy 2 of each with the money I have been saving for them!

Speak to you all Soon!

Fan1!
As Trek Survivor mentioned, there is already a thread about this here, so I'm going to close this one - and then run out to try to find the new Enterprise...