RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,700
Members: 24,208
Currently online: 690
Newest member: meshman63

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old February 5 2010, 12:28 AM   #1
PorthosShadow
Fleet Captain

BSG Comic Book On Kobal

I've tried googling this and am having trouble coming up an answer so I guess I'll just ask it here. I know there is a BSG comic book that deals with the origin of the Cylons on Kobal. I just can't seem to find what it's called and I did find a series called "The Final Five" but I don't know if that's the same thing. Can anyone point me the right direction, I'm really interested in this back, back and way back story, thanks.
Old February 5 2010, 12:46 AM   #2
David cgc
Vice Admiral

Re: BSG Comic Book On Kobal

Yep, you're looking for "The Final Five." It covers the Cylons on Kobol, their settling of Earth, the destruction of Earth, and the return to the Colonies and the creation of the humanoid models.
Old February 5 2010, 12:47 AM   #3
FredH
Captain

PorthosShadow wrote: View Post
I just can't seem to find what it's called and I did find a series called "The Final Five" but I don't know if that's the same thing.
It is.
Old February 5 2010, 12:50 AM   #4
PorthosShadow
Fleet Captain

FredH wrote: View Post
PorthosShadow wrote: View Post
I just can't seem to find what it's called and I did find a series called "The Final Five" but I don't know if that's the same thing.
It is.
Sweet! Off to amazon.com I go...jump!
Old February 5 2010, 05:49 AM   #5
Agent Richard07
Admiral

We have a few threads on the four part comic series in case you're interested...

The Final Five comic
The 13th Tribe, Pythia & The Final Five: A History