Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old March 13 2009, 12:15 AM   #1
Candlelight
Admiral

Hayden & Milo split, cause trouble on Heroes set

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...ble-for-Heroes

Hayden Panettiere is reportedly trying to get her ex-boyfriend kicked off of hit television show Heroes.
The 19-year-old actress ended her relationship with co-star Milo Ventimiglia, 31, last month and is now said to have demanded bosses on the hit US show axe his character, Peter Petrelli.
A mutual friend of the former couple told America's OK! magazine: "She refuses to be on the set at the same time as him. She is making it difficult for everyone involved."
Despite her apparent pleas to get Milo sacked, the handsome actor has no grudge against Hayden.
The pal added: "Milo is not going to play any games or stoop to her level."
Hayden's representative has denied the claims, insisting their separation is amicable.
The pair - who were confirmed to be dating last April after months of speculation - parted ways in February after Hayden grew tired of Milo.
The couple's 12-year age gap was said to have been at the root of their problems.
That's sad. Hopefully next time they stick to someone born in the same decade.
Old March 13 2009, 12:21 AM   #2
Norrin Radd
Vice Admiral

Re: Hayden & Milo split, cause trouble on Heroes set

12 year gap?

That's just fuckin' creepy.
Norrin Radd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:25 AM   #3
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

They should kill Claire instead. Peter still has possibilities but Claire? I have no idea what the frak they can do with her besides the eternal ping-pong with her hating Daddykins and then reconciling, forever and ever. Bleh.

And let's face it, anyone who wanted decent writing has bailed on the show long ago. We're only watching now for the Petrellicest(TM).
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:30 AM   #4
DeafPoet
Rear Admiral

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post

And let's face it, anyone who wanted decent writing has bailed on the show long ago.
That would be me. I quit after Season 2 and I barely made it that far. I sort of half-watched the show the past two weeks out of morbid curiosity and I was not amused. Didn't even recognize it.

If the cast wants to blow up over petty squabbling and make producing the show untenable I'll feel bad for those of you who are still digging it, but I won't be shedding any tears personally.
DeafPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:33 AM   #5
hyzmarca
Fleet Captain

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
They should kill Claire instead. Peter still has possibilities but Claire? I have no idea what the frak they can do with her besides the eternal ping-pong with her hating Daddykins and then reconciling, forever and ever. Bleh.

And let's face it, anyone who wanted decent writing has bailed on the show long ago. We're only watching now for the Petrellicest(TM).
They could bond adamantium to her skeleton. That's always popular.
hyzmarca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:35 AM   #6
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

I want to see an episode with Haden working in the comic shop on a Wednesday and she screws up every ones orders and people scream at her and call her a moron over and over again, or she's completely out of the loop looking like qn idiot because she can't interact with the most basic geekspeek.

I want to see her when shes reading Watchmen when the light bulb goes off and she says "HEY! The Kean Act is just like what the government is doing to us! Wow, the government is ripping off Alan Moore. He Should sue."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:40 AM   #7
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

You date a baby and eventually you have to diaper them. That baby poontang isn't worth it in the long run. Even if she were mad at him for a legitimate reason, trying to get him sacked from work just because you broke up shows an incredible lack of maturity on her part but--she's a teenager. That's what you get when you're too chicken to date a woman your own age, Milo, you nasty perv. Oh well, there'll be fresh high school graduates come this May.

I agree, kill off Claire. She doesn't contribute anything worthwhile and is always in need of rescue. She's went from a tough little cheerleader to a very boring damsel in distress. With Peter, there's the knock down drag out fight with Nathan they need to script before Heroes gets canned.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:41 AM   #8
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

I don't think the age is that odd? Someone in the same decade???

However you should never date people you work with.

And kill them both off. Kill the cheerleader. Save the show.
Old March 13 2009, 12:42 AM   #9
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

With Peter, there's the knock down drag out fight with Nathan they need to script before Heroes gets canned.
The only question: strawberry jello or lime?
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:48 AM   #10
Rat Boy
Vice Admiral

Dorian Thompson wrote: View Post
You date a baby and eventually you have to diaper them.
That's so...deep. I'm going to go home and rethink my life.
Rat Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:55 AM   #11
Kaijufan
Rear Admiral

Norrin Radd wrote: View Post
12 year gap?

That's just fuckin' creepy.
I had a high school teacher who's wife was about 10 years younger them him. In fact he actually had her in class before they got married.

Kaijufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 12:58 AM   #12
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Let's see. Where is that thing?

Ah..here it is:

I honestly wouldn't care if either one of them left Heroes. Or for that matter if Heroes ended. I've given up on it completely.
Old March 13 2009, 12:58 AM   #13
the Dagman
Commodore

Hayden is far from the star of the show and should realize that cute 19 year old blond girls are a dime a dozen in Hollywood. She should be professional, stop acting so damn petty and just be thankful she has a steady paycheck coming in for herself in this day and age.

And should it come down to it, she needs to go way before Milo does. Her storyline has been a bore and distraction from the main stories since the end of season 1.

And, to be honest, Kring should have kept to his original plan and used different sets of characters for each chapter with maybe one or two at the most carried over. Keeping all these characters has led to them thinking they are more vital to the show's success than they truly are.
Old March 13 2009, 12:59 AM   #14
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

I had a high school teacher who's wife was about 10 years younger them him. In fact he actually had her in class before they got married.
Ewwwww. I wonder if she got an A in the class. Strawberry jello and lime, Temis. Get with the program.

I don't think the age is that odd? Someone in the same decade???
It's not so bad when someone is 40 and someone's 27 or 28. It is when one side is still a teenager, though. Witness what a pain she's being. Milo was hitting that when she was still 17; he should have known better. Teenaged girls get overly emotional.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2009, 01:05 AM   #15
Praetor
Vice Admiral

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
I want to see her when shes reading Watchmen when the light bulb goes off and she says "HEY! The Kean Act is just like what the government is doing to us! Wow, the government is ripping off Alan Moore. He Should sue."

My feelings?

OdoWanKenobi wrote: View Post
Let's see. Where is that thing?

Ah..here it is:

I honestly wouldn't care if either one of them left Heroes. Or for that matter if Heroes ended. I've given up on it completely.
Exactly.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." - Q
Praetor is offline   Reply With Quote