RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,209
Posts: 5,346,621
Members: 24,606
Currently online: 603
Newest member: keykarta

TrekToday headlines

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

IDW Publishing Comic Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

A Baby For Saldana
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

View Poll Results: Grade "Infamous"
SUPERMAN 4 11.11%
Above Average 9 25.00%
CLARK KENT 7 19.44%
Below Average 6 16.67%
BIZARRO 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 19 2009, 03:37 AM   #106
nx1701g
Admiral
 
nx1701g's Avatar
 
Location: Aboard the Executor...
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk are very close friends from what has been said and often shop together.
__________________
Not Dead Yet.
nx1701g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 03:44 AM   #107
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral
 
Trekker4747's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

nx1701g wrote: View Post
Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk are very close friends from what has been said and often shop together.
And bra-and-panty pillow fights, right?
__________________
Just because it's futuristic doesn't mean it's practical.
Trekker4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 04:09 AM   #108
Brent
Admiral
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Location: TARDIS
Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

they are having a sleepover at my house tonight
__________________
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 04:26 AM   #109
nx1701g
Admiral
 
nx1701g's Avatar
 
Location: Aboard the Executor...
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
nx1701g wrote: View Post
Allison Mack and Kristen Kreuk are very close friends from what has been said and often shop together.
And bra-and-panty pillow fights, right?
With any luck
__________________
Not Dead Yet.
nx1701g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 07:15 PM   #110
Luminus
Fleet Captain
 
Luminus's Avatar
 
Location: The Singularity
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

Lookingglassman wrote: View Post
First off - I was nauseated every time Tori Spelling appeared. She is hideous to look at.

Secondly - This show is getting tiresome with its, "almost" moments. There is no reason Clark couldnt have waited a few seconds to hear what Lois said about Doomsday before he put on the ring. It would have been cool seeing how he reacted once he went back in time, but realized who Doomsday was.
Actually, you're wrong. I agreed with you up until I started reading this thread, and now I realized something. Why does it matter what Lois was going to tell him, if Clark is going erase everything that happened? That incident won't even exist anymore, as far as Clark is concerned. The only reason we think it's stupid, is because we know what's going on in the background.

Besides, Clark isn't like Bruce Wayne, who we know for a FACT would have collected as much information about the future as possible before traveling back in time. He also would never have destroyed the ring. He's too obsessive and inquisitive for that.
__________________
The Legend of Stratus Janice

"The Face of Boe they called me."
Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 07:29 PM   #111
nx1701g
Admiral
 
nx1701g's Avatar
 
Location: Aboard the Executor...
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

^ Which is why Batman is better.

Yes I SAID THAT.
__________________
Not Dead Yet.
nx1701g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2009, 07:35 PM   #112
Luminus
Fleet Captain
 
Luminus's Avatar
 
Location: The Singularity
Re: Smallville 8x15 "Infamous" - Discuss/Grade

nx1701g wrote: View Post
^ Which is why Batman is better.

Yes I SAID THAT.
Batman vs. Darkseid = Batman wins!
Darkseid shoots Batman with Omega Beams = Batman wins, anyway!
Universe ends = Batman glides into the next one. Batman wins!

Yay!

Batman vs. Superman
__________________
The Legend of Stratus Janice

"The Face of Boe they called me."
Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
smallville

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.