RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,688
Members: 24,826
Currently online: 503
Newest member: Old Man 51

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old March 13 2009, 09:15 PM   #1
empty
Captain

Can people spoiler code Daybreak (1) stuff

I don't know if I'm the only one saving part 1 of Daybreak to watch the entire finale in one piece (RDMs podcast will be for the entire finale as well btw), but in any case I'd appreciate spoiler-coding of 2x19 stuff ...

I know I don't post here much, but I do lurk a lot and these past few episodes have really restored my faith for the finale, which had wavered a bit during Season 4. RDM has stated that we will get answers to almost all the questions, so I've really enjoyed the ride and seeing these awesomely-fleshed-out, conflicted characters in motion one last time.

Anyways, thanks in advance and let's get ready to have our minds blown!
Old March 13 2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Harvey
Admiral

Re: Can people spoiler code Daybreak (1) stuff

I may do the same, depending on if plans are made tonight or not, but in case I do see the episode, I will do my best to code everything (or just hold off discussion until next week).

My blog: Star Trek Fact Check.
Old March 13 2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Garth Rockett
Commodore

People should be using spoilers for the new episode anyway, but if you're particularly worried your best bet is to steer clear of the forum until after the 20th.
Old March 13 2009, 09:20 PM   #4
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral

There shouldn't be any spoilers in titles, so just don't look at Daybreak-related threads till after you've seen it. 'Course threads do tend to be prompted by the most recently aired episode so I doubt there will be many threads you can look at anyway.
Old March 13 2009, 09:22 PM   #5
The Evil Dead
Vice Admiral

View The Evil Dead's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Evil Dead

Honestly, I'd just avoid Galactica related forums, discussions for a week. A lot of older threads will get bumped after a new episode, for example a thread about Daniel/#7 might get bumped based on some new info we learn from the latest episode.
Old March 13 2009, 11:35 PM   #6
empty
Captain

While I wait for the conclusion for another 7 days, which will be the most excrutiating in BSGs run despite two year-long-breaks, I will still need my fix and will probably be visiting every forum and site about BSG in every free minute I get anyway