RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,720
Members: 24,211
Currently online: 781
Newest member: dmhp32

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old March 9 2009, 04:54 AM   #16
Hoshi_Mayweather
Fleet Captain

Re: Predictions and Speculation for Daybreak (speculation ONLY!)

Lyon_Wonder wrote: View Post
The series ends with SIMULATION OVER flashing on the screen and Cavil wearing a VR helmet and saying “I suppose I'm not ready to humiliate the final 5 or wipe out humanity”
I think little Stewie from 'Family Guy' already been there/done that in 'Lois Kills Stewie.'
Old March 9 2009, 05:22 AM   #17
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

As I said somewhere else we will find out that Caprica Six and Baltar are also both angels, because they both died at the Caprica attacks.

Tigh will die saving Adama, and then Adama goes down with the ship. Roslin is already dead.

Helo will never be seen or talked about again, it's never too late for everyone to just ignore him.
Old March 9 2009, 05:34 AM   #18
Lyon_Wonder
Commander

Hoshi_Mayweather wrote: View Post
The series ends with SIMULATION OVER flashing on the screen and Cavil wearing a VR helmet and saying “I suppose I'm not ready to humiliate the final 5 or wipe out humanity”
I think little Stewie from 'Family Guy' already been there/done that in 'Lois Kills Stewie.'
I hoped someone would realize the connection

Though seriously, Cavil’s toast, even if Adama and the Bucket go down in their last fight. I think rest of the Cylons, remaining skinjobs and all will turn against Cavil too. Tyrol will volunteer for this mission since he’s responsible for setting Boomer from the brig in the first place. They’ll find a planet where Lee will lead the fleet and remaining survivors too. We’ll learn of Kara’s origins and how she is still alive.
Old March 9 2009, 05:38 AM   #19
Ryan Thomas Riddle
Rear Admiral

View Ryan Thomas Riddle's Twitter Profile

Boomer/Eight: How'd that work out?
Cavil: Not so good, Boomer. Not so good.
Old March 9 2009, 05:40 AM   #20
Agent Richard07
Admiral

I predict a happy ending of some sort.
Old March 9 2009, 05:58 AM   #21
Aragorn
Admiral

Galactica goes out in a blaze of glory taking out Cavil and the colony while rescuing Hera. Saul goes out in a blaze of glory. The survivors continue on their mission to find a suitable planet.

Fade to... Starbuck doing recon. Runs into Dirk Benedict's Starbuck who's doing the exact same thing only coming from the other direction.

All that has happened before will happen again.

The end.
Old March 9 2009, 08:26 AM   #22
Cyrus
Rear Admiral

Everyone turns out to be a "head" character, except Baltar who is real but quite insane.
Old March 9 2009, 09:21 AM   #23
chrisspringob
Commodore

I'm unclear on how people think that Cavil is going to "die" when there are thousands of copies of him on various baseships across the Galaxy. Only way it can happen if there's some broadbased insurrection against him among the other Cylons.....which is actually a fairly likely possibility. I think the Centurions might turn on the skinjobs or something, and the cycle of robotic rebellion continues. If that doesn't happen, then Cavil will live.

I'm also thinking we might see the resurrection of other dead characters via whatever it is that brought Starbuck back to life....maybe even the resurrection of people who died in the attacks on the Colonies.
Old March 9 2009, 10:47 AM   #24
Mutenroshi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mutenroshi

Cyrus wrote: View Post
Everyone turns out to be a "head" character, except Baltar who is real but quite insane.
An ending à la Brazil!

Jack Beauregard: "You shine like the door of a whorehouse!"
Nobody: "I like folks to see me."
Old March 9 2009, 01:15 PM   #25
billcosby
Commodore

Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
I predict a happy ending of some sort.
Wouldn't that be nutty?

Whatever happens, there is still The Plan. Have they filmed it already? Is there a projected air date?

Old March 9 2009, 01:24 PM   #26
Hermiod
Admiral

chrisspringob wrote: View Post
I'm unclear on how people think that Cavil is going to "die" when there are thousands of copies of him on various baseships across the Galaxy. Only way it can happen if there's some broadbased insurrection against him among the other Cylons.....which is actually a fairly likely possibility. I think the Centurions might turn on the skinjobs or something, and the cycle of robotic rebellion continues. If that doesn't happen, then Cavil will live.
The Cavil we're talking about is John, the first Cavil, the first Human-Form Cylon created by the Final Five.
Old March 9 2009, 01:49 PM   #27
CommanderRaytas
Rear Admiral

FleetLord wrote: View Post
Cavill will be defeated and the Dorals and Simons will see they have been duped and join with the rebel cylons, thus finally creating peace with the cylons and humans. Humans will find a planet to live on with the cylons. Boomer will be killed by athena (it has to be this way and payback is a bitch ).

I like this theory a lot. Let´s have the Dorals and Simons kicking Cavil´s arse and Athena and Boomer tearing each other apart.
Old March 9 2009, 02:28 PM   #28
Raz
Rear Admiral

Lots of little starbucks.
Old March 9 2009, 03:28 PM   #29
Admiral Buzzkill
The Legend

Snowglobe.
Old March 9 2009, 03:46 PM   #30
MeanJoePhaser
Admiral

The Final Five will form Voltron and destroy Cavil's robeast.

Bill Adama will go down with Galactica while Dido's "White Flag" plays.

Bill Adama will leave behind an origami unicorn which Lee finds....revealing that Lee was a rep...er...cylon all along.