RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,677
Members: 24,202
Currently online: 776
Newest member: wendelcarree

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Closed Thread

Old November 29 2009, 11:10 PM   #736
frenchman
Commander

View frenchman's Twitter Profile
Re: T.H.U.G.S. Get Your CONNOR Fix Here!

JiNX-01 wrote: View Post
^ I just hope he gets noticed by someone who can give him a series or a great movie role!

I really hope that
Old November 29 2009, 11:50 PM   #737
Reanok
Commodore

I agree. I want to see Connor working on a tv series series as one of the main characters instead of small guest starring roles in a tv series.
Old December 3 2009, 03:06 PM   #738
Pepelequoi
Ensign

View Pepelequoi's Twitter Profile

*Tiptoes in*

I might have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Connor a couple of months back at a little convention called GO3 which I was fortunate enough to be able to go to. It was my first ever convention, and it will likely be my last (but I really hope it won't be!). There weren't too many people there (Maybe a few thousand, but most were there for telethon/cosplay/Chaske Spencer), so I actually got to spend quite a bit of time with him. I will never forget the time that I was sitting alone (My leg was giving me a lot of trouble) and he walked past me. Naturally, I waved hello and he smiled at me and waved back. *squee*

If only I had enough money to get a photo with him! All I really have to offer are a couple of very badly taken photos and a low quality video from the Q & A, which just so happen to be on my camera. I'll have to upload them some place soon and show you what little I have.

Just thinking about that weekend makes me all bouncy and excited!
Old December 3 2009, 03:52 PM   #739
Aikiweezie
Lieutenant Commander

Pepelequoi, glad you got to meet him. He's a real genuine nice guy. I am looking forward to attending my first official Star Trek Con in my hometown of Chicago this fall. I sure hope he will be there!
Old December 3 2009, 06:58 PM   #740
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile

Pepelequoi wrote: View Post
*Tiptoes in*

I might have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Connor a couple of months back at a little convention called GO3 which I was fortunate enough to be able to go to. It was my first ever convention, and it will likely be my last (but I really hope it won't be!). There weren't too many people there (Maybe a few thousand, but most were there for telethon/cosplay/Chaske Spencer), so I actually got to spend quite a bit of time with him. I will never forget the time that I was sitting alone (My leg was giving me a lot of trouble) and he walked past me. Naturally, I waved hello and he smiled at me and waved back. *squee*

If only I had enough money to get a photo with him! All I really have to offer are a couple of very badly taken photos and a low quality video from the Q & A, which just so happen to be on my camera. I'll have to upload them some place soon and show you what little I have.

to the THUG Collective, Pepelequoi! So glad you had a chance to meet Connor! He is such a doll. Hope to see you around here often. Check out the board FAQs re: how soon you'll be able to post images on the site (though you are already allowed to post links to your imaging-hosting site to share pretty with us).

Hope you have as much fun here as we do in the worship of all things Connor!
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
Old December 3 2009, 09:50 PM   #741
Reanok
Commodore

Welcome Pepelequoi Nice to have another Connor fan join the Thug collective.
Old December 3 2009, 10:04 PM   #742
frenchman
Commander

Pepelequoi wrote: View Post
*Tiptoes in*

Welcome on board, pepelequoi.
Old December 5 2009, 12:10 PM   #743
Pepelequoi
Ensign

Thanks guys!

I managed to find a decent photo (which was not taken by me) from the Q&A session on the first day. Thought I might share it:

Actually, I think that's the top of my head at the bottom of the photo, as I was right up the front on both days. Just noticed that right now.
Old December 8 2009, 02:16 AM   #744
JiNX-01
Admiral

View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile

*sigh* I fly to LA tomorrow (I just the Midwest weather doesn't mess me up!) and I'll be sitting in Row B, seat 5 at 8 p.m. at the Geffen Theater Wednesday!
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
Old December 8 2009, 05:56 AM   #745
lceb
Commander

Have a wonderful time!
And... a first hand review please...
Old December 8 2009, 09:17 AM   #746
Pepelequoi
Ensign

Awesome! I hope you have a blast!
Old December 8 2009, 10:36 AM   #747
frenchman
Commander

Merry JinXmas wrote: View Post
*sigh* I fly to LA tomorrow (I just the Midwest weather doesn't mess me up!) and I'll be sitting in Row B, seat 5 at 8 p.m. at the Geffen Theater Wednesday!
Have a nice trip and Have fun at the playhouse
Old December 8 2009, 07:15 PM   #748
Flibble
Fleet Captain

Have a safe journey and look forward to reading your review when you return.
Old December 8 2009, 09:55 PM   #749
SFRabid
Commodore

Merry JinXmas wrote: View Post
Did anyone warn Connor?

Old December 8 2009, 10:17 PM   #750
Reanok
Commodore

Have a wonderful time Jinx. I look forward to your review of Connor's play.
Closed Thread