Pegg Star Wars Rumor
By: T'Bonz on Jul 30

Borg Cube Fridge
By: T'Bonz on Jul 29

Free Enterprise Kickstarter

Siddig To Join Game Of Thrones

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica This forum was created by man. It rebelled. It evolved. And it has a plan.

Old February 8 2009, 04:47 AM   #1
CommanderTrip
Captain

I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!! (spoilers through 4x14, obviously)

First off, last night blew my mind.

Second, one of my favorite moments was Laura Roslin's war cry towards the end. For those that don't remember, it goes something like this.

"No. Not now, not ever!

Do you hear me? I will use every cannon... every bomb.... every bullet.... every weapon I have down to my own ?????? to end you.

I SWEAR IT!

I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!!"

Does anyone know what she says where I wrote ???????

It sounds like Eye Teeth...

or IT..

or IV. She was getting cancer treatments, so maybe she was saying IV lol

I googled it and everyone seems to think she is saying eye teeth, or I teeth.

Any thoughts?
Old February 8 2009, 04:54 AM   #2
billcosby
Commodore

Re: I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!! (spoilers through 4x14, obviously)

That moment was spine-tingling!
Whenever a highlight reel of BSG will run after the series concludes, that clip will be used.

Old February 8 2009, 04:54 AM   #3
Sharr Khan
Rear Admiral

View Sharr Khan's Twitter Profile

NO! Not now... not ever. Do you hear me! I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you. I swear it! I'm coming for all of you!

Sharr
Old February 8 2009, 05:21 AM   #4
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell

Yes, it's "eye teeth."

And that was one of the best Roslin speeches ever. A lot different from her usual tactics of trying to sow calm and unity. This time, it's personal!
My blog
Old February 8 2009, 05:24 AM   #5
Velocity
Commodore

Eye teeth are the canine teeth. She's saying that after she has used up all her weapons, she'll chew them up personally. Very determined to end them with whatever she has. Roslin is nothing if not determined. She got the cylons to listen to her and go along with her even though they had decided to run for it. She's probably the strongest one on the whole show. Not bad for a little Secretary of Education.
Old February 8 2009, 05:31 AM   #6
Crusher Disciple
Admiral

View Crusher Disciple's Twitter Profile

It's about time she stopped that self pitying attitude and started acting like the President. If she'd been at her post, that coup could've been marginalized or even avoided.

I lost my respect for her when she went into hiding after Earth. She sought out the Presidency to the point that she was willing to steal it. I've admired her for sticking though everything up to Earth while going through her cancer treatments, but when the fleet faced its greatest crisis, she hid.
Old February 8 2009, 05:31 AM   #7
Sharr Khan
Rear Admiral

Velocity wrote: View Post
Eye teeth are the canine teeth. She's saying that after she has used up all her weapons, she'll chew them up personally. Very determined to end them with whatever she has. Roslin is nothing if not determined. She got the cylons to listen to her and go along with her even though they had decided to run for it. She's probably the strongest one on the whole show. Not bad for a little Secretary of Education.
That's why she's one of my favorites!
Though I really love both the Tighs.

but when the fleet faced its greatest crisis, she hid.
Then I hope you think the same of everyone else even Adama the Great lost it there they are still human...

Sharr
Old February 8 2009, 05:33 AM   #8
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell

Crusher Disciple wrote: View Post
It's about time she stopped that self pitying attitude and started acting like the President. If she'd been at her post, that coup could've been marginalized or even avoided.

I lost my respect for her when she went into hiding after Earth. She sought out the Presidency to the point that she was willing to steal it. I've admired her for sticking though everything up to Earth while going through her cancer treatments, but when the fleet faced its greatest crisis, she hid.
It was certainly irresponsible of her, but it's understandable why it happened. Her entire belief system had been brutally destroyed. People don't just bounce back from that. Her role in the search for Earth had kept her alive for those four years.

At this point, it seems her affection for the Admiral is what keeps her alive now--and maybe a sense of responsibility to the rest of the fleet, knowing they have no real leader besides her.
My blog
Old February 8 2009, 05:43 AM   #9
Sharr Khan
Rear Admiral

She got the cylons to listen to her and go along with her even though they had decided to run for it.
Now I know they played this the minimalist way but I think it was the "What do you wanna be?" that helped nudge the rebels to remain and support Roslin. She basically challenged them to live up to what Natalie had said they aspired to be. Fellow humans.

Looks like Tory's defacto leader of the rebels.

Sharr
Old February 8 2009, 06:18 AM   #10
QCzar
Fleet Captain

Send a message via AIM to QCzar Send a message via Yahoo to QCzar

I just love the look on Leoben's face when Roslin lays down the law. It's like "yeah, biatch!".

To me, it's obvious that, even with Tory there, the Cylons still have a problem forming a cohesive leadership, especially without D'Anna, who seemed like she was a natural leader. She's the only female Cylon that I've seen who has the forceful presence of someone like Starbuck, Roslin or Cain.

With Tory, it seems like they simply give her opinion a lot of weight. When D'Anna said let's point nukes, they pointed nukes.

So when Roslin shows up (and this is Roslin, afterall), they all seem to melt. Including and perhaps especially Tory. Her situation, even though she's a Cylon, is perhaps not that different from Gaeta's. She always seemed to be a little intimidated by Roslin and so must have thought she'd have all the answers (and limelight) by running to her new cylon cousins. But the look she gave the president when Laura went over all the obstacles they'd triumphed over was one of quiet affirmation. You could tell she was simply out of her league.

She was, after all, there for a lot of those triumphs. I really don't like Tory and hope that, as we get back to the core mythology, her character is expanded upon in some way that gives her more substance than "I'm a cylon, so now I feel all special and superior."

I wonder who would win in a face off between Laura Roslin and Hillary Clinton.
Old February 8 2009, 06:34 AM   #11
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

Velocity wrote: View Post
Eye teeth are the canine teeth.
Oh good, that makes sense now.

I really wish there was a third part where she starts killing Cylons and then shots at the big G. That would have been fun!
Old February 8 2009, 06:36 AM   #12
CommanderTrip
Captain

I was half expecting to see centurions clear out the CIC towards the end..

that would have been something
Old February 8 2009, 06:58 AM   #13
propita
Rear Admiral

FAN-TAS-TIC speech by Roslin. She really took command of the basestar. And

Yeah, I'm hoping Tory gets some characterization back. I didn't even notice Leoben's expression--so focused on Laura.

You don't mess with Bill Adama when Laura Roslin's around--and you don't even think about messing with Laura if you've just "killed" Bill (no pun intended). I think she would've gone after Zarek tooth and nail--I know I would if anyone hurt Hubby.

I kinda wanted Laura to get Zarek, and Tigh to get Gaeta--they were the biggest PITA's against those two.
Old February 8 2009, 07:21 AM   #14
Campe98
Commodore

CommanderTrip wrote: View Post
I was half expecting to see centurions clear out the CIC towards the end..

that would have been something
That's the last thing that the fight needed. Adama needed to prove that he, on his own, could take back Galactica, whether Roslin had control of the baseship or not. Him, garnering the support of the crew at that moment was exactly what was needed to peacefully get the support of the rest of the fleet.

To put it simply, it wasn't the Cylons' fight. It was Adama's.
Old February 8 2009, 09:01 PM   #15
RAMA
Vice Admiral

CommanderTrip wrote: View Post
First off, last night blew my mind.

Second, one of my favorite moments was Laura Roslin's war cry towards the end. For those that don't remember, it goes something like this.

"No. Not now, not ever!

Do you hear me? I will use every cannon... every bomb.... every bullet.... every weapon I have down to my own ?????? to end you.

I SWEAR IT!

I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!!"

Does anyone know what she says where I wrote ???????

It sounds like Eye Teeth...

or IT..

or IV. She was getting cancer treatments, so maybe she was saying IV lol

I googled it and everyone seems to think she is saying eye teeth, or I teeth.

Any thoughts?
Roslin's not even remotely scary at this point. I admit I laughed when she was babbling.

RAMA