The ENTERPRISE picture thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by HopefulRomantic, Jan 12, 2009.

1. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

One more of Evan and our favourite Andorian ...

[​IMG]

2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:techman:Great Malcolm pictures Nxoner I really like the behind the scenes pictures with Jolene, Scott and John..

3. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Well, the lightened Trinneer's hair for the series.

4. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Wonderful pics, NXOner! Thanks!

I recognize him. :) I never knew his character's name until now.

A couple more of Mr. English/Ensign Tanner:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***And now it's time to play Name That Production Still!***

TrekCore and I have been swapping pictures back and forth, and we have both bolstered each other's Enterprise pictures collections. While TrekCore's publicity stills are organized by character, my collection is by episode... so I still have a few mystery stills -- I haven't been able to identify the episode they're from. If anyone can help me out, I'd be grateful. :)

Click on the thumb for the full-size image.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

i love this one

[​IMG]

6. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Me 2. Does anyone have a high-res version?

7. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

oh, for me too !!! :techman:

8. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Linda really outshines everyone in this pic, doesn't she? :adore:
    Especially the skanky looking you-know-who :lol:
    (her stylist really failed there, didn't he? I wonder if she fired him...)

BTW, for a moment there I thought Michael Moore sneaked himself onto the set. :D

9. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I tried to post this with the last lot, but it didn't work out, so here it is ..

[​IMG]

And me with Evan English and another background actor (I can't remember his name)
    on a set visit in in 2004 (Babel One)

[​IMG]

10. HopefulRomantic

TrekCore has a slightly larger version.

I have the TV Guide that featured this picture, but it was spread over two pages, and the binding screws it up. :(

11. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  12. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Jesus Christ, did Phlox really look like THAT in TATV? :wtf::eek:

Geez, maybe its time for me to re watch it... Oh, on second thought, no, I don't think so...

13. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I like that last one of Jolene! I think that pics a good candidate for "caption this!"

14. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The last Jolene picture she was given presents by the fans sometime before Christmas.

15. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I agree...:techman:

16. Ensign Tanner

Ensign Tanner Cadet Newbie

Hey guys. Believe it or not this is Evan English. I played "Ensign Tanner" on Star Trek Enterprise. I'm very impressed with the production stills on this thread, and especially yours (is it Teri?) from your collection at "hopefulromantic.webs.com." I'm not sure how you got a hold of copies of the original production stills. I would LOVE to get copies of the hi-def originals for my collection and the conventions. Do you think that would be possible? Do you have the high res copies of the originals you might be able to get to me?? I would need to blow them up to glossy 8x10's. I thought paramount locked those pics away in a vault somewhere, lol, and I've been trying to get copies of the set photographer's pics ever since the show ended wit hno luck. I loved the ones from in a mirror darkly!

I have seen most of the pics on your site "hopefulromantic.webs.com", but those are too small in memory size to do anything with. Please get back to me as I'm dying to find out where original copies might be available.

Also, if any of you plan on being at lightspeed in December, come by and say hi as I'll be appearing there with Jonathan Frakes, Walter Koenig ect...And this is really me, Evan English, and not a prank. Hope to hear back soon!

Sincerely,
    Evan English
    "Ensign Tanner" Star Trek: Enterprise
    [phone number removed]
    www.facebook.com/tanneronenterprise
    www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Evan_English
    evanphilipenglish@yahoo.com
    www.imdb.com/name/nm2699534/
    http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/celebritycharitybenefit2009.html
    http://startrekappearances.blogspot.com/

[Evan, I deleted your phone number as a precaution. That's something better exchanged through PM's. --HR]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  17. Disillusioned

Disillusioned Commander

Cool. I wouldn't have posted your cell number online though.

18. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

Hi Evan and welcome! HopefulRomantic is a mod in this forum and should be along soon-ish :techman:

19. HopefulRomantic

Welcome to the TrekBBS and the ENT forum, Evan, and thank you for your kind words about my little photo collection. I love collecting pictures and production stills.

And I go by HopefulRomantic around these parts. Tery was a poster at another BBS who kindly supplied me with those wonderful Season 3 screencaps.

By spending way too much time trawling the Net looking for pictures. :lol: I stumbled onto the set photographer's pictures on a German fan site, I think. Alas, they only had Season 4 stills posted. My high-res stills have come from several different sources... I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. :)

You and me both, dude.

I agree, those IaMD stills are great! Check out this on-the-set picture of Captain Forrest (Vaughn Armstrong):

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t33/HRomantic2007/Enterprise%20Images/Season%204/4x18%20In%20a%20Mirror%20Darkly%20I/on%20the%20set/ENT_094_setpic_Armstrong_768_1152.jpg

As for high-res stills, all I have is pretty much what you saw at my website. I have larger sizes of some of the high-res pictures (Photobucket limits picture sizes), so if there's something that caught your eye, PM me and I'll check to see if I have something larger.

You might also check with Frontier, who supplies stills for TrekCore. We have exchanged many pictures, and I'm sure he has a lot more connections than I do. He has also expressed an interest in raiding the Paramount publicity department some dark night for stills. :biggrin:

ETA: I belatedly realized that you can't PM yet. D'oh. Sorry, it's been a long week. E-mail me. E-mail address is at my website, or use that vCard download thingie here on my profile page.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  20. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi, Evan!!! What are you doing now? Any chance you'll be at the Convention in Chicago in October. Yup - I'm planning that far in advance!