Kirk’s Well Wishes To Kirk
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Quinto In New Starz Series
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Star Trek: Horizon Film
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Star Trek: Fleet Captains Game Expansion
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Closed Thread

Old January 1 2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Captain Zog
Lieutenant Commander

T'Pol or Hoshi Sato?

Who's hotter?

I say Hoshi.
Old January 2 2009, 12:23 AM   #2
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: T'Pol or Hoshi Sato?

I'm surprise there's even a question; T'Pol, without question.
Old January 2 2009, 01:06 AM   #3
USS Triumphant
Commodore

T'Pol

Better - Mirror T'Pol

Better yet - Both, and Sato. But just the regular Sato. The mirror one does in people she's with - not so good.
Old January 2 2009, 01:13 AM   #4
Ezri II
Captain

Captain Zog wrote: View Post
Who's hotter?

I say Hoshi.
Since I am a woman, I should look past looks. Still, T'Pol was taller, has bigger breasts, and had better hips then Hoshi. That is looking at a woman if you want to have children with her.

With the face, both very equal but it is taste and nothing more. With a woman I would like to spend time with, I would pick Hoshi.
Old January 2 2009, 01:17 AM   #5
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

I normally would not chime in on this kind of subject, but I am upset with the votes for T'Pol so far. I've always preferred the "girl next door" look over the "all this for $40" look. As such, I found Hoshi to be considerably more attractive.
Old January 2 2009, 01:17 AM   #6
Haytil
Captain

The catsuit always irked me, and I always thought Hoshi looked cute in the normal uniform.

If T'Pol were in the normal uniform, I'd give it to her. But Hoshi's innocent looks, combined with the uniform, beat out T'Pol in her Vulcan outfit.
Old January 2 2009, 01:20 AM   #7
Duncan MacLeod
Fleet Captain

No contest.

T'pol. Even though I hated her costume from seasons 1 and 2. It was T'pol all the way for me.
Old January 2 2009, 01:39 AM   #8
USS Triumphant
Commodore

GodBen wrote: View Post
I've always preferred the "girl next door" look over the "all this for $40" look.
I'm with you, but I also know that Jolene Blalock was a real Trek fan before she was ever asked to be on the show. To me, she is the "girl next door" - just with the boom.
Old January 2 2009, 01:46 AM   #9
Ezri II
Captain

Haytil wrote: View Post
The catsuit always irked me, and I always thought Hoshi looked cute in the normal uniform.

If T'Pol were in the normal uniform, I'd give it to her. But Hoshi's innocent looks, combined with the uniform, beat out T'Pol in her Vulcan outfit.
Have to agree with you!

Thought it was a contest to have T'Pol vs 7 of 9 even that they are of different era's and different shows. As a woman I do not have a problem with a woman with natural breasts. What I was not impressed about was to make people look at them.

Reason I like Hoshi, as I feel it is not a contest with my breasts and hers.
Old January 2 2009, 01:47 AM   #10
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

USS_Triumphant wrote: View Post
I've always preferred the "girl next door" look over the "all this for $40" look.
I'm with you, but I also know that Jolene Blalock was a real Trek fan before she was ever asked to be on the show. To me, she is the "girl next door" - just with the boom.
If she wore normal clothes and didn't fill her lips with poison and her breasts with material which is normally used in CPUs then I might agree with you. As it is, she was fugly to me.
Old January 2 2009, 01:59 AM   #11
rtc61
Lieutenant Commander

Hoshi, definitely.

Kudos to Jolene Blalock for making T'Pol more than a sex object -- which is exactly what Berman & Braga wanted for the character. (Come on, what kind of uniform is that? And the 'Vulcan neuropressure' gig? Yeesh....) Blalock fought for something beyond getting the male viewers to drool, and I respect her for that.

But Hoshi is a 'normal, everyday' gal, sexy, smart and beautiful. She gets my vote.
Old January 2 2009, 02:06 AM   #12
msbae
Commodore

Ezri II wrote: View Post
Since I am a woman, I should look past looks. Still, T'Pol was taller, has bigger breasts, and had better hips then Hoshi. That is looking at a woman if you want to have children with her.

With the face, both very equal but it is taste and nothing more. With a woman I would like to spend time with, I would pick Hoshi.
I'd pick T'Pol as well, for exactly the same reasons you just listed. I wouldn't kick Hoshi out of my bed, though.
Old January 2 2009, 02:15 AM   #13
Ezri II
Captain

msbae wrote: View Post

I'd pick T'Pol as well, for exactly the same reasons you just listed. I wouldn't kick Hoshi out of my bed, though.
INTERESTING!

Even that you know you will never have sex with T'Pol or Hoshi you are still interested in their looks. Never understood why men and women get turned on with an image of a person they can never have sex with.
Old January 2 2009, 02:24 AM   #14
USS Triumphant
Commodore

If she wore normal clothes and didn't fill her lips with poison and her breasts with material which is normally used in CPUs then I might agree with you. As it is, she was fugly to me.
She had her implants when she was 17. She had them brought up to B cups, which implies to me that she probably had it done because she felt underendowed before that. The T'Pol uniform is all Miracle-bra-ish, and I don't doubt that B&B were trying to make her into another 7-of-Boobs - and an aspect like that for the role would probably be kind of appealing to a woman who was once insecure about her size.

My wife and I just looked one of her picture spreads again. Without the T'Pol outfit (or really anything else to speak of ), we agree they are "a good size".

I don't see what is wrong with a woman having that done if she wants to. People should feel good about themselves. If did it because someone else pressured her to, or to become a freak show, then I'd have a problem, but otherwise I see her doing it as a win-win for everyone.

I won't speak to lip-plumping, as I'm also uncertain of whether she did that or not - some women have naturally full lips, and Jolene's have never seemed ridiculous like Pam Anderson's (or much worse, Pete Burns') have sometimes.
Old January 2 2009, 02:26 AM   #15
USS Triumphant
Commodore

Even that you know you will never have sex with T'Pol or Hoshi you are still interested in their looks.
Why do you assume that, rather than that he figures he'd have more to talk about with T'Pol than Hoshi? That's what I took from it. Not everybody digs linguistics.
Closed Thread