Nimoy Memories From Friends and Family
By: T'Bonz on Jul 1

Stewart: It’s in My Genes
By: T'Bonz on Jun 30

Star Trek Beyond
By: T'Bonz on Jun 30

Trek-themed Car Accessories
By: T'Bonz on Jun 29

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old December 2 2010, 02:59 AM   #1951
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Online

I'll look but I've not had this problem before.
Old December 2 2010, 03:37 AM   #1952
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Still have 1000 skills. Played a few more missions. I guess eventually I will catch up
Old December 2 2010, 05:41 AM   #1953
Commodore_Rook
Lieutenant Commander

Alpha Romeo wrote: View Post
Still have 1000 skills. Played a few more missions. I guess eventually I will catch up
Yeah I remeber when I made Captain. I was Commander 11 for a while. I forgot what I needed to do to get to Captain. I think i need a few more points spent. The problem is, getting to Captain was bitter sweet, as there is no pomp and circimstance. You just can buy the Galaxy and that's it. I was quite disapointed when I made Captain. It is simply another grind rank to get to the coveted Real Admiral rank!
Old December 2 2010, 03:23 PM   #1954
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Commodore_Rook wrote: View Post
Yeah I remeber when I made Captain. I was Commander 11 for a while. I forgot what I needed to do to get to Captain. I think i need a few more points spent. The problem is, getting to Captain was bitter sweet, as there is no pomp and circimstance. You just can buy the Galaxy and that's it. I was quite disapointed when I made Captain. It is simply another grind rank to get to the coveted Real Admiral rank!
Yea I still have about 1000 to spend. Not sure how I did it because I skilled up every time it prompted me to. I haven't had this problem before. I'm going to complete the badlands mission and maybe the last devidian one and see where that gets me.
Old December 2 2010, 05:52 PM   #1955
Kinggodzillak
Commander

I had this problem recently - I had to spend about 100 points to advance, but the only available skills all cost about 400 or more. Try going back to Spacedock and seeing that chap about retraining, and retrain in such a way so that you can use up all your points.
Old December 2 2010, 06:14 PM   #1956
DaveyNY
Commodore

Send a message via AIM to DaveyNY Send a message via Yahoo to DaveyNY

Anybody know why the site is down today?
I must go out in2 space again for the call of adventure cries. With a steady hand & robust crew I'll take her forth with pride. I must go out in2 space again to a vagabond Captains life. Where comets play & galaxies sway like whirlwinds in the night.
Old December 2 2010, 06:26 PM   #1957
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

daveyNY wrote: View Post
Anybody know why the site is down today?
The page says it's becuase maintenance.
Old December 2 2010, 07:59 PM   #1958
Timelord Victorious
Rear Admiral

In case anybody is interested.. i'm going to recreate famous star trek scenes today with the Grande Imperial Fleet (assuming enough people show up for it). You are all welcome to join, as it's my little project and he GIF doesnt mind interfleet relations...
Starting in 4 hours.
Old December 9 2010, 03:53 PM   #1959
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Anyone know whether I can get quantum torpedoes in the exchange? I was looking to buy some on space dock but can never find them. My phasers are up to VII and my quantum are still at III.

Suggestions are welcome
Old December 9 2010, 03:58 PM   #1960
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Anyone know whether I can get quantum torpedoes in the exchange? I was looking to buy some on space dock but can never find them. My phasers are up to VII and my quantum are still at III.

Suggestions are welcome
Yeah you can but them on the exchange that's how I usually got mine, they can also come from drops so keep a look out.
Old December 9 2010, 04:34 PM   #1961
Timelord Victorious
Rear Admiral

You can also craft higher level quantums at Memory Alpha.
With the Season 3 update that goes live today MA will get dozens of new items and a revised crafting system. So that might be a good way to get what you want and probaby cheaper than on the exchange. Quantums are always in high demand there and usually expensive.

Quantums are the right way to go if you use well timed torpedo volleys with high yield. They offer a big punch if you can get them directly to the hull.
If you just wanna spam your enemy with torps go with photons. You can fire them faster and without high yield the difference in damage is not that great IMHO.
Not sure right now if Skillpoints for photons come cheaper than for quantums.
Old December 9 2010, 10:00 PM   #1962
Ronald Held
Rear Admiral

No new missions(not crafted) and no higher rank than VA1?
Old December 10 2010, 08:06 AM   #1963
Noname Given
Vice Admiral

Ronald Held wrote: View Post
No new missions(not crafted) and no higher rank than VA1?
- Level Cap still VA1 (51)

- Two new KDF "sorties" (of three missions each) <--- These can be failed and they have optional objectives that if you complete them you get a bonus. These sorties can be used by KDF players to get anomolies for crafting.

- Also one new Defari Daily mission.

- Crafting System revamp (and KDF now can craft too) - 468 more items added - system overhauled and more coming to Crafting in Season 4 (but, IMO you can finally make some usable stuff, which is nice.

- Sector Space Revamp - If you turn off Astrometrics it now LOOKS like space - and Suns, and Star systems 'grow' into view as you approach (it's really nice.)

- The Foundry: User mission creation tool. Still in Beta and still only on Tribble; but it's a good mission maker tool and the first iteration has a lot of meat stuff you can do.
Old December 11 2010, 01:25 AM   #1964
Commodore_Rook
Lieutenant Commander

You would think they would add a few more levels with every season, not that it matters to me, as I am still a Captain lvl 7 still. Almost a year aniversary with this game I have YET to make RA! lol I am milking it lol
Old December 11 2010, 05:33 PM   #1965
Kaziarl
Commodore

Well, they have to space it out somewhat. I mean where can we go after Vice Admiral? CNC of Starfleet? Would there have to be a presidential election mission?

WoW only JUST released their latest expansion that ups the level to 85 after how many years?